• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

computer shopping

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry I didnt want to make a new thread but whenever I bumped my old thread had 2 pages but than no one else started posting on it and bumping it didn't help.

So anyway can some one just find me a good pc around $250-350 that could play guild wars 2 fine. Now dont go "that is too little a budget you'l get nothing that cheap" or "just build your own computer" Please search only Bestbuy pc's also, because I have searched on Bestbuy and there is tons of pretty good pc's for that price with plenty of ram and great processors I can always buy a graphics card separate as I know it is hard to find a pc with good a good graphics card and processor. Anyway I use game debate to see if the pc is good enough to play it, yet I know some people may know more than what a website says and using the website isn't reliable as some things that it says can't play the game can according to the pre purchase website system requirements. -thanks in advance