• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Computer issues..

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
silca packs that comes with electronics, put them in the case and put rice in a clean sock tied off.
lay the sock on bottom of case with pc off.

Take out components that you can, video card, sound card, cpu fan(have thermal paste ready).
It varies on how the water got in but have to watch for them dried spots.

be glad it wasnt soda !!!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Did someone say the food my people?

I lurves you Azian!

silca packs that comes with electronics, put them in the case and put rice in a clean sock tied off.
lay the sock on bottom of case with pc off.

Take out components that you can, video card, sound card, cpu fan(have thermal paste ready).
It varies on how the water got in but have to watch for them dried spots.

be glad it wasnt soda !!!

That Silca gel stuff, you can also buy it at an arts and crafts store. That is what you use to make dried flowers. So go buy some if you do not have any ^^

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
That Silca gel stuff, you can also buy it at an arts and crafts store. That is what you use to make dried flowers. So go buy some if you do not have any ^^

sweeet jebus........ runs off to buy some

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

sweeet jebus........ runs off to buy some

Haha, the kind I have picked up int he past has these coloured crystals in it, so when it was "full" of moisture I could put it in the oven to dry it back out.

Pretty cool stuff though. The kind I used for flowers was a powder so it could get between the petals.