• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Community Meeting - 2/9/13 - 3PM CST (hc.to/chat)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
All staff will have voice.
All t6+ will have voice.
All mayors will have voice.
Admins Moderators - please learn moderation guidelines for IRC /esper - I'll need you guys to voice people and such when possible.
If others are savvy with IRC let me know.
I'm semi savvy with IRC in terms of granting voice and such.

I sure have missed these long meetings (I still remember when T5 was being discussed/in the works).

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I just realized that this is yet another thing I'm going to miss because of camping. I know you don't try to, but why do you have to inconveniently schedule things like this?

All staff will have voice.
All t6+ will have voice.
All mayors will have voice.
Admins Moderators - please learn moderation guidelines for IRC /esper - I'll need you guys to voice people and such when possible.
If others are savvy with IRC let me know.
If the mayor isn't able to make it, can an SiC take his place and be given voice permissions?

going to make it probly and hope bounty price goes down so its easier to set a bounty[DOUBLEPOST=1360245756][/DOUBLEPOST]never mind its t6 sorry

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
going to make it probly and hope bounty price goes down so its easier to set a bounty[DOUBLEPOST=1360245756][/DOUBLEPOST]never mind its t6 sorry

150c is nothing tbh, and seeing as heads drop with bounties I don't want too much.