• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Community Gaming: Oregon Trail (Zombies)

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
I know it's late but here we go!First run going up now. Best of luck to Trip #4!
The leader @Jasquan
His Waifu @EtKEnn
Their adopted son @DJAlphaWolf
A hitchhiker @nonamemajdeath
A local prostitute "GoldHeart" @MultiHeartGold
TOKkKpp.jpg

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
So I seem to be both a magnet to diseases and physical injuries and I still outlived those two people I wont name.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Halfway point. Keep going!
RGWMufd.jpg

@nonamemajdeath finally woke up after being asleep this whole time. Only to realize his dream about breaking his leg was real!
a7iIGLm.jpg

In a last attempt to impress @Jasquan and get some money , @MultiHeartGold saw a stranger on the road and jumped out of the car. After several erotic dances @MultiHeartGold realized it was a zombies, but at that point it was far too late.
JGL2BKf.jpg

@Jasquan rolled his eyes as he turned the car around for a minute and ran the two zombies over with the car.
sm7EG5v.jpg

Rip in peace you magnificent slut.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
The second zombie however did not die from the impact of the car, and instead flew through the windows onto the back seats where @nonamemajdeath happened to be sleeping. he got bit.
XmhoqvT.jpg

@Jasquan stopped the car, turned around, and killed the two zombies in the back with his revolver. Taking out the trash
pdL1eA3.jpg

He was now alone...