• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Comenkill Whitelist app second try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comenkill

Stone
1. Minecraft in-game name: Comenkill
2. Location: PA, America, Age: 16
3. Previous Bans from other servers: 1 bann I was being a impatient jerk, but they let me back in with open arms.
4. Referrals: None
5. How did you hear about herocraft: I heard about hereocraft on a server list online, it was ranked high.
6. Have you voted for herocraft: Yes, 5 or 6 times.
7. Do you agree to the herocraft EULA and ToS: Yes, I agree to the EULA and the ToS
8. Reasons why you should be accepted: I am very loyal to servers, I vote a lot, and I plan to help herocraft in any ways I can.
9. Special key: {HCC9}
10. Additional Info: I love minecraft , I am a little impatient when I am getting white listed on a server because I feel limited, I long to make new friends on different servers and I live for respect!
-Comenkill

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Before I even continue the review, do you agree to follow these 3 terms?
  • You will be patient while awaiting a response
  • You will refrain from talking about your application in-game
  • You will answer any question I deem necessary in regards to the application process

Comenkill

Stone
  • You will answer any question I deem necessary in regards to the application process
I agree to these terms sir, I will obey your commands when you ask me to sir.

Comenkill

Stone
In that case let's go into further detail about your ban. The story behind it would be nice.
ah yes the ban...
here's how it happened...

you see before the server required you to be white listed on that server, I started my adventure on that server as a regular player, I can tell you it was enjoyable, I found a bunch of cows killed them for their leathery prize and made a full set of armor, then that's when things really got stressful, I found out that that was a free PvP world, so I ran like 1000 blocks away.

when I thought I was at a safe distance I built a shack, went inside it and logged off (but this was on sunday and I wasn't allowed to play on school nights so it was on uninformed waiting period.

A whole school week later, I promptly went to the server and as soon I got on there I find out that they added a white list system and when I saw that you can imagine how pissed off I was.

I told them I was on the server before, but I didn't know nothing about how servers work when they use a white listed so I was a real asshole.

weeks went by and still was faced the same issue till I got a response, they told me about their website and I went there right away, I did sent in my app (it was kind of like your app process but shorter) they denied my app for higher ranks, then at that point I snapped, I got in to the argument you saw on that website you showed me on my last post, and got band for like 20 minutes, I pleaded with the mod/ admin and begged for another chance, that request was accepted and I was back in...

and that's the story on how I got band on that server.

ah yes the ban...
here's how it happened...

you see before the server required you to be white listed on that server, I started my adventure on that server as a regular player, I can tell you it was enjoyable, I found a bunch of cows killed them for their leathery prize and made a full set of armor, then that's when things really got stressful, I found out that that was a free PvP world, so I ran like 1000 blocks away.

when I thought I was at a safe distance I built a shack, went inside it and logged off (but this was on sunday and I wasn't allowed to play on school nights so it was on uninformed waiting period.

A whole school week later, I promptly went to the server and as soon I got on there I find out that they added a white list system and when I saw that you can imagine how pissed off I was.

I told them I was on the server before, but I didn't know nothing about how servers work when they use a white listed so I was a real asshole.

weeks went by and still was faced the same issue till I got a response, they told me about their website and I went there right away, I did sent in my app (it was kind of like your app process but shorter) they denied my app for higher ranks, then at that point I snapped, I got in to the argument you saw on that website you showed me on my last post, and got band for like 20 minutes, I pleaded with the mod/ admin and begged for another chance, that request was accepted and I was back in...

and that's the story on how I got band on that server.
is this story good?

In that case let's go into further detail about your ban. The story behind it would be nice.
shadow?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

I agree to these terms sir, I will obey your commands when you ask me to sir.

You agreed to be patient. Posting three times in a row is not being patient.

Comenkill

Stone
You are not applying for proctor, you are applying for the whitelist. If you wish to apply for the staff position you would have to post an application for that in the proper section.
Angyles is shadow still on? I want to see if this story is good enough to be white listed.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok, so you decide to continue multi-posting despite agreeing to be patient. You asked in your previous application for a chance, yet you have issues following simple instructions.

Comenkill

Stone
I was surrprised that you people had a fb page so I had a friend leave a post while I was AFK check it out

Comenkill

Stone
You are lucky you are not banned. ANY ACTION your account takes on the server is YOUR responsibility. We do not discern between people on the account, the account itself will take the consequences.
I was surprised that you people had a fb page so I had a friend leave a post while I was AFK check it out

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I was surrprised that you people had a fb page so I had a friend leave a post while I was AFK check it out

Yes I saw it, very mature of both you and your friend. I am glad you are proving again why my denial was the proper decision to make.

Have a fantastic day =)

Status
Not open for further replies.