• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Colored Allies and Enemies Names

Okay, I don't know if this idea has been said before or not (I really would not be surprised if it has) but I think it is great. Basically I think that the citizens/residents of your town and allied towns should have a green name above their head, and that enemies and their allies have red names. This would be extremely helpful for guilds, towns, people at war, (Possibly bounties), and everyone else. I don't think it would be too hard to program into an update. You could just look throughout the townships on the forums and program who is friends and foes that way!

Again, I think this is a GREAT idea and I'm open to criticism so criticize away!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Okay, I don't know if this idea has been said before or not (I really would not be surprised if it has) but I think it is great. Basically I think that the citizens/residents of your town and allied towns should have a green name above their head, and that enemies and their allies have red names. This would be extremely helpful for guilds, towns, people at war, (Possibly bounties), and everyone else. I don't think it would be too hard to program into an update. You could just look throughout the townships on the forums and program who is friends and foes that way!

Again, I think this is a GREAT idea and I'm open to criticism so criticize away!
We already do this based on Party members. We will be revamping the Township plugin in the future and this is a necessary feature.