• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Colegod's Application

Colegod

Stone
Minecraft In-game name
- colegod
Location & Age:
- California, 13
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
- I got banned off this other server for griefing but I only did it cause people were griefing me and I wanted to grief them back but I have learned my lesson.
Referral(s):
- Blinkenmage
How did you hear about Herocraft?:
- I found out about Herocraft from a friend at school told me about it.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
- Yes I have voted for Herocraft
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?
- Yes, I have read the EULA & ToS.
Reason you should be accepted:
- Well I really want to join cause I was watching my friend play on this server and I think that it would be awesome if I could play with him and this server is really awesome. Also I am a very expiernced minecraft player.
Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!)
- {HCc7}
Additional Info:
- I have played on a lot of other minecraft servers and I personally learned a lot of infomation about factions, pvp, survival, building, and some other life lessions. I learned that some servers have crap communitys but this server it looked really fun and a good community from my friend. I have also played Baseball, Basketball and football in my life.

Aanokint

Obsidian
@Colegod, Just a couple thing. If you could reply to them in a post and tag me in said post that would be wonderful :)
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
- I got banned off this other server for griefing but I only did it cause people were griefing me and I wanted to grief them back but I have learned my lesson.
When was this? And 'just wanting to grief' is not a good reason. Though I will give you the benefit of the doubt when you say you've learned.

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?
- Yes, I have read the EULA & ToS.
That's good but do you agree?

Colegod

Stone
@Aanokint what i meant by "just wanting to grief" as in getting revenge for someone greifing me but i learned that doing that will just get me in trouble as well.