• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coding team app: Skittles32009

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN: Skittles32009
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 26
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 5 years?
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 years off and on
7. What is your level of Java experience?: little to none... i took c++, html and visual basic in college so i understand coding as a whole which will allow me to pick up java pretty fast.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: Just your average college course productions haha.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am a strong supporter of HC because it is the essence of everything i love about mmo games all wrapped in to one game, and i've always enjoyed coding...but not enough to do it as a career. This is why i am applying for the coding team- to help support this server even more with the plugins it provides and to give me the opportunity to work with java. I understand completely if this app is denied as im sure you are looking for people with far more java experience and the ability to put in more time. As it is, i do have a full time job( in retail nonetheless <.<) so this would be something i would do for fun in my off time. PM me with any questions.

Thanks!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN: Skittles32009
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 26
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 5 years?
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 years off and on
7. What is your level of Java experience?: little to none... i took c++, html and visual basic in college so i understand coding as a whole which will allow me to pick up java pretty fast.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: Just your average college course productions haha.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am a strong supporter of HC because it is the essence of everything i love about mmo games all wrapped in to one game, and i've always enjoyed coding...but not enough to do it as a career. This is why i am applying for the coding team- to help support this server even more with the plugins it provides and to give me the opportunity to work with java. I understand completely if this app is denied as im sure you are looking for people with far more java experience and the ability to put in more time. As it is, i do have a full time job( in retail nonetheless <.<) so this would be something i would do for fun in my off time. PM me with any questions.

Thanks!
Sorry for the late reply to the application!
Join up to the IRC (#herocraft / #heroes) and we'll continue there, when I'm online.

Thanks!