• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coding Team App Moleman300

Moleman300

Dirt
1. Minecraft IGN: BrotherHusain
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age:
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): GMT
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Around 6 years
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Just got white listed
7. What is your level of Java experience?: I know quite a bit on Java coding Language
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: N/A
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I learnt how to code in Java for a GCSE (basic level of Education) Now I know Javascript, VB and a bit of HTML. I would like to join the team as more of a junior member learn the ropes and learn how to create plugins as I have always wanted to learn but never really had the time. I will be very Enthusiastic and eager to learn and hopefully I could be of use.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN: BrotherHusain
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age:
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): GMT
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Around 6 years
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Just got white listed
7. What is your level of Java experience?: I know quite a bit on Java coding Language
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: N/A
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I learnt how to code in Java for a GCSE (basic level of Education) Now I know Javascript, VB and a bit of HTML. I would like to join the team as more of a junior member learn the ropes and learn how to create plugins as I have always wanted to learn but never really had the time. I will be very Enthusiastic and eager to learn and hopefully I could be of use.
Minecraft hasn't been out for 6 years o.-

I'd be happy to see some of your public work in java if you have any to reference on github.com - etc

Thanks!

Moleman300

Dirt
Wait I think I might of screwed up my maths I started playing hmm.... Must have been 4 or 5 years a go but I have been playing a while. But anyway I create my Java programs on Netbeans so I don't think you will be able to run the programs without it. The most complex thing I have created is A dungeon and Dragons character creation with the ability to fight another character using strength and skill modifiers. This I feel would be a great learning experience for me as I want to develop games as a profession. I am not expecting you to teach me or anything I just think getting an insight into how it all works would be very useful for me and maybe eventually I can help you with coding. I can pick up on and read code quite easily. hope to hear from you soon, have a nice day!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Wait I think I might of screwed up my maths I started playing hmm.... Must have been 4 or 5 years a go but I have been playing a while. But anyway I create my Java programs on Netbeans so I don't think you will be able to run the programs without it. The most complex thing I have created is A dungeon and Dragons character creation with the ability to fight another character using strength and skill modifiers. This I feel would be a great learning experience for me as I want to develop games as a profession. I am not expecting you to teach me or anything I just think getting an insight into how it all works would be very useful for me and maybe eventually I can help you with coding. I can pick up on and read code quite easily. hope to hear from you soon, have a nice day!
Sorry for the delay'd response - you're welcome to join #Heroes on esper.net and we can go from there.