• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coding Team App: Jhs232

Jhs232

Dirt
1. Minecraft IGN: jhs232
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 14
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): GMT +1.00
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: For about 2 years now. I think I started playing Minecraft around September 2010.
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've recently joined Herocraft, as I didn't know that it existed before. I'm angry at myself for missing out on all the fun that I could have been part of if I joined it earlier!
7. What is your level of Java experience?: I'm learning Java, so my experience is very low. However as I wanted to apply for quest coder, I think YAML and quest coding experience is the most important here. I have a lot of experience making quests using Citizens/Denizens/Quests/Quester
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: I've not yet made any plugins, but I plan to make a "Stamina" plugin for spout which changes the game mechanics quite a bit!
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
As I would like to point out, I'm not applying for a "regular" coder, I'm in fact applying for "quest" coder. I've been coding quests for almost 1 and a half year, and I do believe that I'm very good at coding quests using Citizens/Denizens/Quests/Quester. If the case is that you use Java or C++ or C or something similar for your quests, then I can't contribute with anything. I would gladly code any quests that you may have in mind, and also come up with ideas for new quests (which I know can be a hard part).

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Yes. Feel free to throw me a PM or something with some ideas and or examples of what you can do.

Jhs232

Dirt
Ok, I'll give you an example of what I can do. What should I write it in (Citizens, Quester, etc.) ?
And, yes, I was thinking that I could maybe join Danda if possible. @Kainzo