• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coding Team App: Ezekeiil

Ezekeiil

Dirt
1. Minecraft IGN: Ezekeiil
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 23
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): CST
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Infdev
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About two weeks
7. What is your level of Java experience?: I have been making plugins for a few months I only have one public one on BukkitDev but have made several edits/fixes to existing ones such as restricting block usage while in creative and balancing out features to play nicer with other plugins.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: Just 1 public one here: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/regionlogger/
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am an OP on a decent 100+ person server but the owner will only let me code so much because he is using it as his college project so he likes to do most of the work himself. So I think this could be a good opportunity for me to learn more and get to actually make/edit more plugins. I have also been hanging out in the irc for the past few weeks.

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
If you don't mind me asking, do you mind providing a link to your git repository? Sometimes it's better to be able to see the code directly without downloading and decompiling a plugin.