• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coding Team App: bob3695

bob3695

Legacy Supporter 2
1. Minecraft IGN: bob3695​
2. Position applying for: Coding Team​
3. Age: 23​
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): Est (GMT-5)​
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since the start of beta​
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Not long, a week. But have used Heroes plugin for a while​
7. What is your level of Java experience?: I originally taught myself when i was in high school. I then went to college for Computer Programming where I learned more (the focus was c# at my school but I did get into some Java projects)​
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: Most of my plugins are custom plugins for servers and not released. A few that are no longer maintained that I did a while back would be "Bananas" which was a simple chat filter plugin, and a project that I picked up after a developer dropped it. It was called Blueprint. (I named mine Blueprint-Revisited) which had a java application to design buildings on a 2d plane and would save them as schematics. Once saved it also had a little plugin to import them.​
In addition here is a plugin I just started that hooks into Heroes:​
I have the first beta out and will be working to keep it updated with Heroes.​
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have not been on Herocraft much due to other engagements and responsibilities but would love to get on more (I am working on that!) and hopefully help out this great server stay great by staying at the bleeding edge of Minecraft.​

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN: bob3695​
2. Position applying for: Coding Team​
3. Age: 23​
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): Est (GMT-5)​
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since the start of beta​
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Not long, a week. But have used Heroes plugin for a while​
7. What is your level of Java experience?: I originally taught myself when i was in high school. I then went to college for Computer Programming where I learned more (the focus was c# at my school but I did get into some Java projects)​
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: Most of my plugins are custom plugins for servers and not released. A few that are no longer maintained that I did a while back would be "Bananas" which was a simple chat filter plugin, and a project that I picked up after a developer dropped it. It was called Blueprint. (I named mine Blueprint-Revisited) which had a java application to design buildings on a 2d plane and would save them as schematics. Once saved it also had a little plugin to import them.​
In addition here is a plugin I just started that hooks into Heroes:​
I have the first beta out and will be working to keep it updated with Heroes.​
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have not been on Herocraft much due to other engagements and responsibilities but would love to get on more (I am working on that!) and hopefully help out this great server stay great by staying at the bleeding edge of Minecraft.​
Greetings Bob! I would love to see more from you :) hoping we can bring you on - get with me in IRC and we'll chat it up!

bob3695

Legacy Supporter 2
Greetings Bob! I would love to see more from you :) hoping we can bring you on - get with me in IRC and we'll chat it up!
Great! I may or may not be around tomorrow till later in the night due to a family gathering but I'll get with you on IRC next time I'm on :)