• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coding Team App: 0xNaomi

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
1. Minecraft IGN: 0xNaomi
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 15
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST/EDT
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since late summer of 2011
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: A little over two months now

7. What is your level of Java experience?: Roughly a year at this point. I learned java with bukkit, and only ever used java to make bukkit plugins. My learning of new code is seeing I need more info for something and checking google for how it's done. It's more of a "gets the job done", but I think it provides a unique viewpoint.

8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: DkabotShop, my first and only public plugin. I have small, private plugins that I can show on request.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: If I could provide at least some kind of help to the coding of the server, I would love to. I usually write small things, but I swear my skills with larger plugins have improved since I started my shop plugin, which is a mix-and-match of what I originally knew and what I currently can do. As my age implies, I am a high school student, so naturally I have a lot of time to kill.
Can't elaborate on much without digressing, so I'll stop it here.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN: 0xNaomi
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 15
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST/EDT
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since late summer of 2011
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: A little over two months now

7. What is your level of Java experience?: Roughly a year at this point. I learned java with bukkit, and only ever used java to make bukkit plugins. My learning of new code is seeing I need more info for something and checking google for how it's done. It's more of a "gets the job done", but I think it provides a unique viewpoint.

8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: DkabotShop, my first and only public plugin. I have small, private plugins that I can show on request.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: If I could provide at least some kind of help to the coding of the server, I would love to. I usually write small things, but I swear my skills with larger plugins have improved since I started my shop plugin, which is a mix-and-match of what I originally knew and what I currently can do. As my age implies, I am a high school student, so naturally I have a lot of time to kill.
Can't elaborate on much without digressing, so I'll stop it here.
First off,
Join #heroes on esper.net - IRC is 90% of our communication.

We'll go from there.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
I'm chilling over there, IRC doesn't like the number 0 in a nick so it's an uppercase O.