• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coder Team Application: 4dragonking

4dragonking

Stone
1. Minecraft IGN: 4dragonking​
2. Position applying for: Coding Team​
3. Age: 17​
4. Timezone: PST​
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 1 year​
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 11 days​
7. What is your level of Java experience?: I have been working in Java for the past year, completing an AP course, working on Minecraft mods, and working on other various projects.​
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: I have never finished a plugin to the extent required to allow for publication but for my private server, I developed an economy plugin that allowed players to buy and sell items in a setting similar to auction houses from many MMOGs, where players post items at a price and other players can buy the items regardless of whether the seller is online.​
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: The majority of my Java experience has been in producing two mods that did quite well, my Gravity Gun mod which has ceased development until the Modding API releases, and my contest winning Starwars mod which cannot be updated due to the fact that some required APIs have not been updated to the current version of Minecraft.​

4dragonking

Stone
I'd like to see you give a go at creating Heroes Skills - to assess your skill level and willingness to bend ;)
Sure thing, I'll get right on it as soon as soon as I am not overloaded with class projects and SAT prep (read next weekend ... ish) Before I get started, are there any skills you are looking for or should I just come up with something interesting?

4dragonking

Stone
One more question, do you want balanced skills or skills that are fun, interesting, and quite probably overpowered?