• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coder Application - Owner_Leviathan

Lepita

Gold
1. Minecraft IGN: Owner_Leviathan
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 21
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): GMT-5:00
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I truly have no idea how long I have played Minecraft for between Xbox and PC
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: technically a little over a month, but only played for 3 days.
7. What is your level of Java experience?: 9001. No, but seriously, I've been coding java for 11 years, and c++ for 7 years.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: I have never coded plugin's before, although I'm a quick learner.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Gabizou and Delfofthebla told me to apply, so I guess you could count that as a recommendation? I'm fully willing to provide a full java portfolio of my prior work with runescape private servers. Also, yes, I am willing to sign under contract to not release any of HeroCraft Code to any competing servers. Also, Angyles and I have known each other for an extended period of time.

This is a PRE-EoC Boss Monster's Artificial Intelligence System from the popular MMORPG RuneScape. http://www.mediafire.com/?6rjb3wem5df3mwh

The link I have posted, is some of my work, but is also common knowledge to the Runescape Private Server community, And as much as I would like to post more of my work, The only things I can provide other than the link above, is sensitive, currently used code, and I do not wish to release to anyone in any way shape or form.

ALTHOUGH, I am completely willing to screen share using SKYPE or TeamViewer to provide further proof of my Coding Capabilities. I hope this is will suffice, but as I said, I am willing to further display my knowledge of Java through Skype or TeamViewer.

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
Some examples of your work would also be helpful. In addition, hanging out in IRC in #heroes is helpful to let us get you know you.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN: Owner_Leviathan
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 21
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): GMT-5:00
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I truly have no idea how long I have played Minecraft for between Xbox and PC
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: technically a little over a month, but only played for 3 days.
7. What is your level of Java experience?: 9001. No, but seriously, I've been coding java for 11 years, and c++ for 7 years.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: I have never coded plugin's before, although I'm a quick learner.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Gabizou and Delfofthebla told me to apply, so I guess you could count that as a recommendation? I'm fully willing to provide a full java portfolio of my prior work with runescape private servers. Also, yes, I am willing to sign under contract to not release any of HeroCraft Code to any competing servers. Also, Angyles and I have known each other for an extended period of time.
^ Showing of the work would be nice - we are eager to get more skilled developers :)

Lepita

Gold
Kainzo, I have updated, and added a SMALL sneak peak of my coding capabilities. Although, If this is not enough, I'd like to further show you, and your developer team what I am capable of via Skype or TeamViewer

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Kainzo, I have updated, and added a SMALL sneak peak of my coding capabilities. Although, If this is not enough, I'd like to further show you, and your developer team what I am capable of via Skype or TeamViewer
I'd like to see you work on a summon-combat pet skill. I can send the example skills to get you started ;)