• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

codemax5's application!

codemax5

Dirt
Hey guys this is codemax5 with an application, so I always liked rpg servers because I played first with some of my MC friends, and I found that while minigame servers are fun, rpg servers are more fun because of the special classes. Its the classes and special abilities that really attract me, and from your wiki page you have alot of sub classes are such, so I would like to join.

For personal reasons, I will say that I am above the age of 12. I do not swear or spam, (occasionally if I meet friends).

Anyway, I hope to get accepted and play asap! I sort of like this whitelist, but its a bit annoying. Still, blocks most spam and hackers I guess.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: codemax5
  2. Location & Age: Eastern USA, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): Searched on google for "minecraft rpg servers", because rpg servers are more fun than minigame servers
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCc8}
Hey guys this is codemax5 with an application, so I always liked rpg servers because I played first with some of my MC friends, and I found that while minigame servers are fun, rpg servers are more fun because of the special classes. Its the classes and special abilities that really attract me, and from your wiki page you have alot of sub classes are such, so I would like to join.

For personal reasons, I will say that I am above the age of 12. I do not swear or spam, (occasionally if I meet friends).

Anyway, I hope to get accepted and play asap! I sort of like this whitelist, but its a bit annoying. Still, blocks most spam and hackers I guess.

Reviewing

codemax5

Dirt
sorry about that my parents from the start when i was 9 told me to be secret of my birthday/personal info...

its 9/22/1999

codemax5

Dirt
Am I greylisted or whitelsited? please note that i applyed to be WHITELISTED. If not, please add me to the whitelist. Thank you.

codemax5

Dirt
what is the server adrres? im in us and the ip is hub.hc.com, but it does not connect.