• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

cLvBearCastle's Application

BearCastle

Dirt
1. I am cLvBearCastle, but I go by BearCastle or Bear mostly.
2. I'm 19, living in Minnesota, USA.
3. No bans, but most other servers I've joined in the past are either offline now or did not fit to one solid theme.

Edited for Proctor: I am very good with aesthetics, such as small details and so on. I can be very OCD so I can sense when a project feels off slightly so I can keep people on track if you can stand my nagging. I believe from what I know is a lot of this server is about immersion and roleplay and such, which Im in love with, and hope I can help fuel community. I hate griefing, and Im quick to tell admins if I see someone bully another.

4. strongholdx
5. I love writing and can immerse myself very easily. Only having about 3hrs of class a day means I have plenty of time to hang out and work with others.
6. strongholdx on reddit. I wrote a story that I think he took a liking to.
7. Yesh
8. Overall I'm extremely into medieval literature and culture and I am sure I can contribute.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Epic referral xD

Could I ask that you include a bit more information about why we should accept you. What are you good at in Minecraft? What do you hope to achieve on Herocraft? What can you bring to the Herocraft community?

Just reply to this thread to let me know when you have finished improving your post.
BearCastle

BearCastle

Dirt
Epic referral xD

Could I ask that you include a bit more information about why we should accept you. What are you good at in Minecraft? What do you hope to achieve on Herocraft? What can you bring to the Herocraft community?

Just reply to this thread to let me know when you have finished improving your post.
BearCastle

Epic referral you say? I must know someone special ;D hahaha

The edit is complete, Proctor.