• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cloke11 Whitelist Application

cloke11

Gold
1.Minecraft In-game name: cloke11
2.Location & Age: America, IL to be specific and I’m 14
3.Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None from any server
4.Referral(s): None
5.How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw the herocraft plugin on one of my servers I often play on, which led me to the wiki, which led me here
6.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No I have not voted for herocraft and I won't lie to you, I won't untill i see herocraft for myself, if I even get the privalage to but if it is as good as it looks you can expect a vote when and if I get whitelisted and the chance to check it out for myself
7.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I have read and agreed to both
8.Reason you should be accepted: I would be active, do my best to help new players, most likely join a town, and then do my best to help that town grow and thrive, I read the rules and intend to follow them and I also read a lot on the wiki, so if you do choose to whitelist me I shouldn't be asking to many simple questions and I should be able to answer other peoples simple questions
9.Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC7
10.Additional Info: There isn't all that much to tell, I have been a moderator before on a differen't server (not going to say which unless asked, don't want to go and advertise a server now do I? :/) and I wil add a link to some pictures of a castle i builthttp://s1140.photobucket.com/albums/n570/cloke11/My Minecraft Castle/ it's not amazing but I thought I might as well add a picture of something

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Thanks for the interest in the server. If possible, please repost your application in this thread in the proper format. It is a bit difficult to read your application, and it looks like you have forgotten to add your age.

Thanks!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Thanks for fixing it. Everything looks good, so welcome to Herocraft.

Please be patient as we cannot add people to the server yet, still working on this pesky DDoS issue. =)