• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cleric PvP Tactics

Fit29

Coal
So I want to know from some players who know the class a bit better, how do you defend yourself as a cleric?(Besides covering you and your opponent in lava and hope your Invuln doesn't run out.) I mostly want to know tactics for 1v1 scenarios, but group PvP strategies would be good to know as well for when I do join the organized PvP scene.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
When pvping in a group shout "IM A CLERIC" then run in circles while they try to kill you. Hopefully your team will kill all of them before they kill you.

Joka10

Soulsand
Yesterday a cleric in my town killed either a fully-armored master Dragoon or a fully-armored master Samurai... I forget which. We were like "AWESOME" but then we found out that a fully-armored master Dragoon in our own town had actually done almost all of the damage.

So, as a cleric, your best bet is to watch your friends beat up the other guy and then run in and steal the kill :D

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Yesterday a cleric in my town killed either a fully-armored master Dragoon or a fully-armored master Samurai... I forget which. We were like "AWESOME" but then we found out that a fully-armored master Dragoon in our own town had actually done almost all of the damage.

So, as a cleric, your best bet is to watch your friends beat up the other guy and then run in and steal the kill :D
Kill stealer!