• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Clefairy uses Metronome!

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
I was drunk and thought that it would be fun if we had a skill called Metronome, ah? ah?! RIGHT?

Absolutely unbalanced but fun!
Like... it could be Jump, Harmtouch, Chant, but it could also be Excavate or SummonCow!

I don't think about balancing it, or regents, or any of that crap, I just think it would be funny if someone uses the skill thinking they would get something like Bleed, but instead SuperJumps. Ah good times.

Algsa777

TNT
If we getting a Pokemon skills then i Want Rest, Sleep Talk, Sing, and Dream-eater. Cute sleeping skitties are just SO CUUUTTTTTEEEE!!!!

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
If we getting a Pokemon skills then i Want Rest, Sleep Talk, Sing, and Dream-eater. Cute sleeping skitties are just SO CUUUTTTTTEEEE!!!!

Looks like a poke-fan to me.

BLACK/WHITE 2!?
<3

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Have it so it sometimes summons a chicken too, poisons you, or bolts you. lol
Oh and a chance that it will heal your enemy!

Joka10

Soulsand
It would be cool if there was some sort of shop that you could buy a use of this skill from. It would be cheap initially, and be more likely to give low-level skillls. If you paid more though, it would be more likely to give something more powerful.

Not sure how balanced that is, but it would be cool to have a mystery skill draw...

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
@Kainzo If it is coded in. It would be great if it would go to Mystic I think it would boost the popularity of the class since I haven't seen a mystic once this map!

Algsa777

TNT
@Kainzo If it is coded in. It would be great if it would go to Mystic I think it would boost the popularity of the class since I haven't seen a mystic once this map!
That be interesting letting Mystic have Metronome, i would say that beguiler and disc should have it, spice things up a bit.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
It would be really cool if you could buy skills like reagents for once off things... There could be a shop in DHX selling things like superjump or maybe even new skills! Any suggestions to this?