• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cleaning house...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
/pause vacation

I am forcefully removing players who are:

1) Disrespecting staff
2) Adverting 3rd party services / servers
3) Showing blatant disregard of the rules

Several players have already been removed for the above reasons. I will not discuss or go in-depth, just note that we have zero tolerance for advertising.

Please keep in mind that Herocraft is a privilege not a right.

/resume vacation

ddrheretic

Legacy Supporter 4
Very nice. Been pretty busy as of late. I promise it's not d3 keeping me busy. Keep up the good work.

Disketa777

Glowstone
I would have thought #3 would already be in effect. No wonder I hear about so many people breaking so many rules.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I would have thought #3 would already be in effect. No wonder I hear about so many people breaking so many rules.

He's talking about when people are told to do something (like stop spamming lotto tickets) and they do it anyway to be funny. Then they are all like "but, but, but! I was kidding!"

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
You mean to tell me we are not endowed with the unalienable right to play Herocraft? When was this amendment added to the Constitution?