• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Class] [Necromancer] Change Up FeignDeath

Suggestion

• Total voters

Areorah

Stone
This skill should be changed. What I think should happen:
1: Message in chat saying player died.
2: A chest spawns with a LWC locked for amount of time (same as when you die for others.) Opening the chest breaks it after LWC is over.
3: Player is teleported 10 blocks forward from the chest and is invisible for 30 seconds (moving will cancel it.)

This would work like this:
Player uses FeignDeath, message sent they died. Chest is spawned where they supposedly died. Player teleported 10 blocks forward.

Reason:
I believe this should be added, because Necromancer has no escapes as in jumps/teleports. I think this would help benefit Necromancer without making Necromancer "OP".

This skill should be changed. What I think should happen:
1: Message in chat saying player died.
2: A chest spawns with a LWC locked for amount of time (same as when you die for others.) Opening the chest breaks it after LWC is over.
3: Player is teleported 10 blocks forward from the chest and is invisible for 30 seconds (moving will cancel it.)

This would work like this:
Player uses FeignDeath, message sent they died. Chest is spawned where they supposedly died. Player teleported 10 blocks forward.

Reason:
I believe this should be added, because Necromancer has no escapes as in jumps/teleports. I think this would help benefit Necromancer without making Necromancer "OP".
This is WAAAAY too much. Necro could easily escape from any fight with this skill.

darkond2100

Stone
harmshield is way later then feign death. While I'm sure harm shield is useful necromancers have *no* battlefield mobility unlike every other caster class.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
harmshield is way later then feign death. While I'm sure harm shield is useful necromancers have *no* battlefield mobility unlike every other caster class.
Paladin. Druid. Shaman. Cleric.
None of them have mobility. I do think feign death needs something, as most times it feels useless.

Nikewade

Soulsand
This actually seems like a good idea.. Maybe like 5 or so blocks tho as 10 seems too much. The spawing of the chest would make it 10x more believable.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Thanks for the support. I only play Necromancer. :)
I also only play Necro... no other caster has sustain like necro does, even without harmshield. it does NOT need mobility (which is what this skill would be used for).

Areorah

Stone
I also only play Necro... no other caster has sustain like necro does, even without harmshield. it does NOT need mobility (which is what this skill would be used for).
With a long cool down (like the 1 minute right now.) It isn't that bad of a mobility advantage. People might mess up with using it and be killed, because this skill isn't a short cool down.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
The whole point of Necro is that you have no mobility. Most of your damage comes from bonespear and dots, so kiting is alot easier for Necro than for other casters. It also has built in sustain, unlike all the other casters.

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
While I do think feign needs a buff, I would not buff it as hard as this. I like the local message in chat it has atm. However I Think a fake chest should spawn, so that you might actually fool them. The teleport is a bit much I might add. When most pvpers kill you, they just do it for elo, and not so much for gear, unless it is good gear. They often won't jump on top of the chest (which you will be in/on). so you may fool them.

Areorah

Stone
I have another idea of what it could be, the current FeignDeath, except you can move. Maybe change the duration to 10 seconds or so.