• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Class Catalysts

KLuebbert

TNT
I have only successfully found class catalysts on the market. I have never obtained catalysts anywhere else. I know how to use a catalyst, with the dark and light relic, but my question is, how in the world do I get these catalysts?

I know you can get them very rarely from voting, or from loot crates, but can you only obtain them from these methods? Are there more methods to obtaining class catalysts? I have brought up this question on the server a few times, but it seems nobody knows either...

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
I have only successfully found class catalysts on the market. I have never obtained catalysts anywhere else. I know how to use a catalyst, with the dark and light relic, but my question is, how in the world do I get these catalysts?

I know you can get them very rarely from voting, or from loot crates, but can you only obtain them from these methods? Are there more methods to obtaining class catalysts? I have brought up this question on the server a few times, but it seems nobody knows either...
You can also get them as rare drops from mobs in dungeons I believe.

Xephy

TNT
You can get them as a rare drop. Earlier today I was taking on Junkan(Tier 6 Boss) in Dark Palace with a friend and won a Warrior Catalyst as one of the drops from him.

Muphins69

TNT
Having listed several catalysts in the market recently, I can assure you that a Catalyst drop is very rare indeed. Of the (about) 10 catalysts I had, 9 were won from loot crates and 1 was a drop from a boss, can't remember who specifically though.