• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Clan Wars!

Which Clan War idea would fit best?

• Idea #1

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Idea #2

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None (no clan wars)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EnLight707

Legacy Supporter 2
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems clans are kind of useless at the moment and don't really provide anything except a sense that you belong to a group, right? There doesn't seem to be any bonuses to being in a clan other than combining all of your KDRs together. Again, I could be missing something important with clans, so feel free to post if I'm completely overlooking something.

This may have been suggested before but I think Clan Wars would really revive PvP and make it a whole lot more interesting, at least with Idea #2 below. There are couple ways to go about this that I've came up with so far;

Idea #1 - Arena: I don't prefer this idea, but it may appeal to others more so I'm putting it down anyway. At a scheduled time, the two clans going to war will be ported into an arena with a pre-determined set amount of clan wars and simply battle it out. It could be best 2 out of 3 or something, or winner takes all. I don't really like this idea just because not everyone can be on at the same time, especially if clans are in different time zones.

Idea #2 - Week long war: Doesn't necessarily have to be a week long, but I highly prefer this idea and I think this is what would make things really interesting, and get everyone involved. Two clans simply declare war on each other and whoever has more kills on one another in a day/few days/week wins the war. Party limits still apply to try and avoid clans zerging in wars. This way everyone could get involved no matter the time zones, or hours that you're able to play every day. Clans currently at war would hopefully show up as red names in the PvP world, just like how townies have green names.

The top clans will have their respected place put on /clan leaderboard instead of players with the top KDR (doesn't make much sense to me), and I think individual players should have their own page (bring back ELO pls <3)

Probably has been suggested before but I couldn't find anything by searching so I thought I'd give it a shot. Criticism, feedback, and other clan war ideas encouraged.