• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Claiming land

So I recently did a "comeback" (no one remembers me), and got help leveling my ranger to level 20. Seems like an interesting class. Now that that`s said I can get to the point: It seems like you are not able to create a "Claim" that costs you a certain amount souls per day depending on the size of the claim like you used to back when I last played herocraft. No I`m not talking about towns. I tried to ask about this in-game but only 1 person was willing to try and help me and he didnt know anything about it. I came to the conclusion that the only way to keep your stuff safe is to lock them in a chest which costs 500 souls.. ?

-Isoakakkaa/Polikka
(old IGN)/(Current IGN)

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
That is pretty much correct. Even towns will be less safe from now on, since hc.to/war is being added.

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!
I think what you're talking about are personal regions. They were like a personal, protected form of claim that was exclusive to you, different from towns and less expensive in certain ways. I don't believe they are available now, but I believe @Kainzo could probably explain whether or not he was planning to re-implement the personal regions anytime in the near future.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
That is pretty much correct. Even towns will be less safe from now on, since hc.to/war is being added.
Towns in Nations will be less safe.

We're attempting to make it so grief isnt 100% possible and TNT regeneration will be the primary way to move between chunks to capture towns