• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City]-XXXmasTown-[26][Good]

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
Barnubus your new avatar scared the shit out of me.... I wa slike WHO IS THIS PERSON AND WHEN DID I START FOLLOWING THEM!?!?!?!

But it's ok now, I'm better.

Hi @Leeness

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Baaahaha, KanJAM you so sillyyyyy. ILY and I've missed you and now you're back T^T Now all we need is Apherdite to get a new computer and I'll be so very happy.
Angy! You post on our thread enough, join our town! Bahaha.

Zangofett2

Legacy Supporter 4
Hello! I was just letting ya'll know I will be leaving to join a different town. It's nothing personal at all, everyone I've talked to in this town has been awesome! I've just been having trouble with raids and griefing a lot recently and am going to join a town that isn't so far away from my area xD. They also are a bit more active with MA's and whatnot that noobs like me have to do :p. So hopefully I haven't caused any hard feelings, or anything! :3

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Bahaah, well thanks for being so formal, but I was aware you all were going to be leaving eventually. Good luck in the future!

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
@Leeness We need more inspiration to get the town going. We gotta get that dome done!! If you need help, I can, just show me what to do. Also, @Barnubus how close are we to getting city?