• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City]-XXXmasTown-[26][Good]

IGN: Irishpothead420
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Previous towns: None
Why should we accept you?: Because i will help the town and people in the town in any way possible.
Referral: None

Werthp

Wood
IGN:Werthp
Do you have a mic?: no
Previous towns: none
Why should we accept you?: love team building and i am canadian
Referral: sam201095

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Irishpothead420
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Why should we accept you?: Because i will help the town and people in the town in any way possible.
Referral: None
Get with @Barnubus or one of us in TS if you could, else see me in game and we can go from there.
IGN:Werthp
Do you have a mic?: no
Previous towns: none
Why should we accept you?: love team building and i am canadian
Referral: sam201095
Get with me and Sam in game and I'll sort ya out :p

And Barnubus.. do we have a cap on cit limit? Or are we going to?

IGN: dannyb10100
Do you have a mic?: No mine broke but im getting a new one in about 2 weeks
Why should we accept you?: Im hardworking and i can put and indefinite amount of time into projects and gathering materials.I am also very friendly and would love to join a town and celebrate Christmas every time I long on ;)
Referral: _KittyGotWet_

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: dannyb10100
Do you have a mic?: No mine broke but im getting a new one in about 2 weeks
Why should we accept you?: Im hardworking and i can put and indefinite amount of time into projects and gathering materials.I am also very friendly and would love to join a town and celebrate Christmas every time I long on ;)
Referral: _KittyGotWet_
@_KittyGotWet_ This guy good?

@dannyb10100 Get with us on Teamspeak sometime, or get with myself @Barnubus or @Leeness ingame, so we can maybe get to know you better.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Dome looks so seeeexy. @Leeness @FalseLuck We love you <3
Build superhuge prezzie buildings and put sexy stuff inside? Or maybe, a snowglobe within a snowglobe? And a giant christmas tree with a dia block on top? And, and, and, a snowman family with a little baby snowman for @dils1 . AND, an ice riverrr with little breaks in it with water where we can go fishing! :D

dannyb, he's from my old server if I can remember correctly, squeaker, and I would'nt rely on him to stick on HC for long atm xD

Don't remember anything else about this guy apart from that he randomly went inactive for 2 months at a time.
Even though i had been on the other server for over a year. Yeah, wont stick around for long. :p Why are you even posting here? This has nothing to do with you. I am not a squeaker, and i went inactive for 2 months because had no intrest in it now I do have a intrest in it again and i am here to stay.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Even though i had been on the other server for over a year. Yeah, wont stick around for long. :p Why are you even posting here? This has nothing to do with you. I am not a squeaker, and i went inactive for 2 months because had no intrest in it now I do have a intrest in it again and i am here to stay.
So i am kindly going to ask you to gtfo off this thread because it has nothing to do with you.
edited my post, what do you want?