• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City][RoV] Mineris [96][Evil]

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome to Mineris Snowfiring, Talk to Dils Pandaman7 or Myself in-game!

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Do you guys have a mountain nearby? I feel like making a monastery library kinda deal.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
The is a mountain biome a couple hundred blocks to the east, but we can always make a mountain.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
I'll check it out :p Either building there or in that griefable new mining map, mountain biome there too. Time to master Lost Soul!

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name: Johnbaur
Class: lvl 35 Samurai And lvl 30 Smith (just switched 5 days ago)
Previous Towns: Camelot Braavos
People you know in the town:Multis_Revenge12, PanFlake, UltimateOptics, JudgeDread540
What makes you special: I like to PvP, raid and I am very super active!
Additional Information: I play Hockey. I used to be playing on a laggy computer but I just built a computer that is lag-free and Im much better on it. :)

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Not going with Realm of Vengeance? Ro VValrus is interesting, reminds me of how we called the LO "Burger Kingdom" early DG. A combo of funny/serious. :O

Ace_Hmong

Iron
In Game Name:Ace_Hmong
Class:Healer
Previous Towns:none
People you know in the town:Sigpit,troppics
Why you should be Accepted:i love towns and helping people out and i think i could help the community
What makes you special:i am planning to become an engineer or mason to build castles or forts to protect our town
Additional Information:3 words Fun,Awesome,Ninjas! i also work with redstone and any wiring and traps!

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome to Mineris Ace_Hmong! you seem like a worthy member of the town.

EpicSquidx

Wood
In Game Name:EpicSquidx
Class:Rouge-crafter plan to be Ranger-Merchant
Previous Towns:None
People you know in the town: Also none :C
Why you should be Accepted:Because ive playded on towny servers and owned townys that became very succsessful i would be a great help if you accepted me.
What makes you special:Im a good builder and planner and keen to finding ores
Additional Information:I love herocrraft and the whole economy system

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name:EpicSquidx
Class:Rouge-crafter plan to be Ranger-Merchant
People you know in the town: Also none :C
Why you should be Accepted:Because ive playded on towny servers and owned townys that became very succsessful i would be a great help if you accepted me.
What makes you special:Im a good builder and planner and keen to finding ores
Additional Information:I love herocrraft and the whole economy system

Welcome to the town EpicSquidx

Avoir

Obsidian
In Game Name:FrankyDemon1996
Class:
Previous Towns:60-Samurai/ 20-smith
People you know in the town: Sigpit
Why you should be Accepted:I'm a great person with a unique personallity.
What makes you special: I love to have fun and help out.
Additional Information: I'm on alot and pvp is what i love, you wont see me building alot but wen i do its pretty good.

Plazmotech

Stone
In Game Name: Plazmotech
Class: Caster
Previous Towns: N/A
People you know in the town: EpicSquidx
Why you should be Accepted: I've been playing MC for over 2 years. I think I'd be a good addition to your team. I can be that guy who does redstone (whence I level up enough to be able to use it) as I am an expert on it, and I can be that guy whom casts magic and stuff. Yay. I'm also probably going to manually sell "beer" (milk) just to improve the fun-ness of this town. yay,
What makes you special: ^
Additional Information: Mah semi-bro EpicSquidx sent me here.

yety175

Coal
In Game Name: yety175
Class: Rogue
Previous Towns: none
Why you should be Accepted: I am a good leader and builder, and will contribute greatly to mineris by gathering supplies and fighting our enemies.
What makes you special: I have owned towns before on other servers and have held leader ship positions on many other role-play servers.
Additional Information: Im a junior in high school so i don't have as much time as id like to spend on minecraft but i can usually play 2 hours or so a day.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome to Mineris, Franky, Plazmotech, and Yety175, you will be a good addition to the town. Talk to Pandaman7 or myself in-game to get setup.

aMADreses

Wood
In Game Name: aMADreses
Class:Warrior/Crafter
Why you should be Accepted:Because i am afair player and do not grief and i am helpful creative person
What makes you special:Im a good builder and and explorer
Additional Information:I play basketball and a big fan of Herocraft and when im bored i play happy wheels