• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Malkier (17) [Evil] -Recruiting

XenonHusk

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?Xenonhusk
  2. How long have you played HC?Not long around 1 week.
  3. How old are you?13
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier?A friend called "cameronduke98" is in the town and he is a friend in a old server and I feel like this town is one of the towns that are good.
  5. Other Towns you were part of?None
  6. What class are you?Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?Ninja/Crafter
  8. How often are you active in game?Everyday most likely.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)?Yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?Yes.
  11. Have you read our rules?Yes.

Torod

Glowstone
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?Xenonhusk
  2. How long have you played HC?Not long around 1 week.
  3. How old are you?13
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier?A friend called "cameronduke98" is in the town and he is a friend in a old server and I feel like this town is one of the towns that are good.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?Ninja/Crafter
  8. How often are you active in game?Everyday most likely.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?Yes.

Since Cameron is your friend, I'm going to go ahead and accept you!

Welcome to Malkier! Get with either myself, Vexxer or Darkwerty ingame for an invite to the town. :)

Torod

Glowstone
Why aren't I on the council? I deserve that shit yo.

Before you will be put on the council, we want you to prove that you are an intelligent human beeing. Explain the purpose of this video and motivate your answer with pictures of Hanna Montana and emotional teenagers.

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? xlelx
  2. How long have you played HC? 2 days
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I was lookinf for a town this one seemed good and it was recruiting
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Ranger and Trader
  8. How often are you active in game? almost everyday
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? No mic but I have teamspeak
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes

Accepted Get with me ,Torod,Darkwerty or iTzDeXy to invite you to town
and Welcome to Malkier

ColinM123

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?ColinM123
  2. How long have you played HC?not very long about a week i just became whitelisted tho.
  3. How old are you?16
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier?Im looking for a good town and your town seems like your enthusiastic about getting new players and im very excited and eager to join a town.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?Ninja/Miner that's gone be my profession when i get to level 20.
  8. How often are you active in game?Everyday
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?No but i do got a microphone

Darkwerty

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?ColinM123
  2. How long have you played HC?not very long about a week i just became whitelisted tho.
  3. How old are you?16
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier?Im looking for a good town and your town seems like your enthusiastic about getting new players and im very excited and eager to join a town.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?Ninja/Miner that's gone be my profession when i get to level 20.
  8. How often are you active in game?Everyday
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?No but i do got a microphone

We need our members to have teamspeak , So if ur willing to download teamspeak ur accepted

TimayNL

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? TimayNL
  3. How old are you? 16 (26th of may)
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? This looks like a good developed town, with kind people.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? I found a random guy in the wild, and kinda got along with him and lived in his house @ Greyson. That's all though!
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Ranger + Engineer/Farmer/Mason I haven't really decided yet!
  8. How often are you active in game? Once I get the hang of it, I will be very active :)
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? If I can afford them, yeah sure!
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes, both

4. Why do you want to join Malkier?
  5. Other Towns you were part of? I found a random guy in the wild, and kinda got along with him and lived in his house @ Greyson. That's all though!
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Ranger + Engineer/Farmer/Mason I haven't really decided yet!
  8. How often are you active in game? Once I get the hang of it, I will be very active :)
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? If I can afford them, yeah sure!

Your app looks good but i need you to answer question 4.
Then i can accept you.

4. Why do you want to join Malkier? This looks like a good developed town, with kind people.

Accepted Get with me ,Torod,Darkwerty or iTzDeXy to invite you to town
and Welcome to Malkier

Torod

Glowstone
Greetings fellow Malkierians!

In would first of all like to welcome all new members to the town! If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to ask any of the council members and we will try to help you.

Now, to the main reason I'm making this post. I've recently had people asking me "What can I do to help the town", and instead of answering the same thing to everyone every time, I thought I might aswell make a post here so all of you can see what just you can do to contribute to the advancement of Malkier.

First of all, our main objective is to finnish building the town. For that, we need the following materials:

1. Clay blocks (I think two doubble chests will be sufficient)
2. Oak logs (About the same amount as clay, maybe a bit more)
3. Stone (We need this for making the "cave walls" in the undercity)
4. Dirt ( we need this to make the ground for the undercity, a normal chest would probably be sufficient. Also, make sure to not "vandalize" the area you are taking the clay from)
5. Gravel (We need this to make the roads for the under city, 10 ish stacks would probably be sufficient)
6. Nether Quartz Blocks (I had an idea to make Veins in the walls of the undercity. I'm still not sure if it's going to look good, so don't prioritize this if you want to help. However if you have some that you don't need, I'll gladly accept it)

I've placed some chests in the middle of the tunnelsystem for these materials, so if you would like to contribute, put them in thoose chests.

Another question some people have asked me is "what classand professions do we need?".

Well, when it comes to classes, I really have no clue, I suggest you would ask someone with more pvp knowledge then I have, for example Vexxer115 Darkwerty or iTzDeXy . When it comes to professions, we are currently in need of:

1. Enchanters (we don't have a single enchanter At the moment)
2. Mason (We only need one to make some lifts for the town)
3. Merhant (when we start up our villager trading again we could use one or two merchants)
4. Farmer (Mainly to spawn cows for the leather)
5. Every other profession

However, what we need the most is active people that enjoy playing the game with us. So if you don't think you would enjoy one of the professions we need, don't go it.

Note: I have alot of things to do for the next couple of days, so I won't be playing. I'll probably be back around thursday or friday.

/Torod

Sweord

Glowstone
Glad you guys managed to get this back to life. I loved this town. Hi Torod! :D

Sweord

Glowstone
You know, I've been trapped in Malkier ever since I lost perms, when I went inactive a while ago. Someone actually broke some of my house and I can't even get to my LWC'd chests, lol.

Also, hey Detar.

Sweord

Glowstone
Nice to see you again Sweord! :D Are you back on the server or just dropping by?
Ah, man. I'd really love to be able to chill with you guys again. I'd have to think about it. Free pass for being an old member? xD