• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Lorien [26] [Evil]

qNickp

TNT
Alright so someone tnt'd my server. I actually don't care that you play with tnt BUT. I couldn't log on and it took me 30 mins just to be able to stop the tnt. What ever. BUTTTT. @Aetosion town was partly blown up. SOOOOO adding a whitelist. @agentjwall Don't blame me for shit being blowned up. I just host the server :p

MrFly007

Portal
I am just wondering, if i happened to put up a app would you accept it? I am jsut curious. I have alot of experience on this server and you might think im noob, but thats just becuase im in RA.

qNickp

TNT
I am just wondering, if i happened to put up a app would you accept it? I am jsut curious. I have alot of experience on this server and you might think im noob, but thats just becuase im in RA.
Usually people put up apps to see if they would get accepted lol... People don't put it up always knowing they will be accepted.

Alright so someone tnt'd my server. I actually don't care that you play with tnt BUT. I couldn't log on and it took me 30 mins just to be able to stop the tnt. What ever. BUTTTT. @Aetosion town was partly blown up. SOOOOO adding a whitelist. @agentjwall Don't blame me for shit being blowned up. I just host the server :p

Yea... Its ironic, cuz Aetosion was the the culprit... Him and starkillah were derping around with WE while I watched (Don't have any experience with it) And he kinda replaced a ton of dirt with TNT and set it off... so yea...

Aetosion

Obsidian
Psh, I accidently added another "o" with worldedit. Wasn't intended >.>

We'd decided to terraform a volcano, and I thought it'd be cool if the lava erupted. Meant to make 10 TNT, not 100.

I fixed the oopsies.

tschomb78

Stone

We'd decided to terraform a volcano, and I thought it'd be cool if the lava erupted. Meant to make 10 TNT, not 100.
Lol, my friend has done worse. He meant to do //drain 150 (in an ocean). He added an extra zero. Moses would have been impressed.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!

I fixed the oopsies.
you cant undo it?

Aetosion

Obsidian
Nope. The server crashed so I couldn't I just //copy //rotate 180 //paste //set grass

etc.