• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Lorien [26] [Evil]

ICE ICE ICE!
We have, we've got a lot of stuff going on right now and we're overpopulated so it might take a while for you to get accepted.
umm one more thing you guys dont have to worry about me living there I have a plot at spawn I can just walk there (if i get accepted ;) )

z3r0_gravity

Stone
What is your in game name?:z3r0_gravity
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):no im 14
What is your current Hero Path? :warrior
Are you new to the server? :yes
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? (If not post what you are confused on):yes i do
How did you hear about Lórien ? :from Kwong050
Why do you want to join Lórien? :because my friend is in it and I think i could contribute my pvp skills
What can you contribute to Lórien? :My pvp, and crafter service
Were you apart of any pervious towns? (If so please list them.):nope
Will you be active on Teamspeak? :yes

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
yay, I know he is a noob but it is ok if he joins

*Sigh* Proctor for the town, council business. I forgot Agent asked me to say this stuff in council as opposed to in the thread because people always have to make a comment when they do not have a clue what is going on.

B

Bingy1218

Im confused as to why you are asking of this when it is likely to be updated when payed as it is kept track of by Pap
And if we are behind on taxes im sure lastivity will catch up on us

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Well, sorry for assuming you have payed it, monday for the next tax pay is coming soon and fast so try to get this week payed soon. :)

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Lastivity has made it all bankers responsibilities to make sure all towns update their tax information weekly, or bi-weekly depending on how you pay. Please respect volunteer staff members. We're here to help YOU not lose YOUR regions. As per requested, @Lastivity

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
What is your in game name?:z3r0_gravity
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):no im 14
What is your current Hero Path? :warrior
Are you new to the server? :yes
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? (If not post what you are confused on):yes i do
How did you hear about Lórien ? :from Kwong050
Why do you want to join Lórien? :because my friend is in it and I think i could contribute my pvp skills
What can you contribute to Lórien? :My pvp, and crafter service
Were you apart of any pervious towns? (If so please list them.):nope
Will you be active on Teamspeak? :yes
@MrPapodopolus

Please update your town post that you have payed taxes for week of 5/21/12 to lastivity.
Yeah sorry about that @Dwarfers , been busy as shit with finals and all that. I paid my taxes to her on time and sent her the screenshot, i just forgot to update the OP. Sorry for the inconvenience.