• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Oblivion [79] [Neutral] - Recruiting

loftus1032

Dirt
Application
IGN: loftus1032
Time zone: Central Time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue and Crafter
How long have you been on HC: I have been on for a week. I know it doesn't sound like it has been long but, I have really gotten used to the the game.
Why do you want to join: I would like to join one of your cities because I know I will feel safe in a city. I would also like to join because my friend IColdTurkey2 is in the city and I would like to be with him.
Will you help with town projects: I would love to help with town projects.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help everyone in the community by protecting all of our houses and taking care of the city.
What towns have you been in? I haven't been in any other cities that is why I would like to join one and I would like to be in yours.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I haven't been in any other cities.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I fully agree with all the rules.
Tell us about yourself: I love to play Minecraft because it is so much fun. I usually will play a lot with my friends.
Referrals: IColdTurkey2

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: loftus1032
Time zone: Central Time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue and Crafter
How long have you been on HC: I have been on for a week. I know it doesn't sound like it has been long but, I have really gotten used to the the game.
Why do you want to join: I would like to join one of your cities because I know I will feel safe in a city. I would also like to join because my friend IColdTurkey2 is in the city and I would like to be with him.
Will you help with town projects: I would love to help with town projects.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help everyone in the community by protecting all of our houses and taking care of the city.
What towns have you been in? I haven't been in any other cities that is why I would like to join one and I would like to be in yours.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I haven't been in any other cities.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I fully agree with all the rules.
Tell us about yourself: I love to play Minecraft because it is so much fun. I usually will play a lot with my friends.
Referrals: IColdTurkey2
Accepted. See me in game to get set up. Also @IColdTurkey2, I'll help get you set up when I can as well.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Raiding is no longer allowed on SKY, especially Riften. I would expect the same from @Celvick and others. 25c fine each time you kill someone from Riften.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Taxes paid 7/3/12.
SHrLM.png

Canti

Stone
I want to let you all know that I'll be away on vacation to Italy from July 13th to 25th, so there'll have to be a hold on my taxes.

I've also been trying to get onto the server to pay in bulk beforehand, but I can't seem to get spoutcraft or vanilla working.... Long story short, I might not be able to pay until after I get back. Hope that's alright ^_^;

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Application
IGN: Gunmoney321
Time zone: Eastern Standard
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): 54 Ranger, Need to get 60 :p, 26 Ninja, 48 Bard I think. 40 Merchant.
How long have you been on HC: Since the start of dragongarde.
Why do you want to join: Pvp, just seems like a good idea right now.
Will you help with town projects: Of Course
What can you give to us, as a community: Good Pvp.
What towns have you been in? Eclipse. Bout it.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): After Poor Couchy Was banned, it went dead. So we all left.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: Im pretty.
Referrals:

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I want to let you all know that I'll be away on vacation to Italy from July 13th to 25th, so there'll have to be a hold on my taxes.

I've also been trying to get onto the server to pay in bulk beforehand, but I can't seem to get spoutcraft or vanilla working.... Long story short, I might not be able to pay until after I get back. Hope that's alright ^_^;
That's alright canti. see you soon. Get motav online for me

Mrchucklez

Legacy Supporter 6
Application
IGN: Mrchucklez
Age: 14( I read the age requirement, but I thought I'd try anyway
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): 55 ranger, 60 druid, 54 wizard, 25 thief, 55 alchemist
How long have you been on HC: Since end of December 2011
Why do you want to join: Been looking for a town for a while and oblivion looks like a nice city with a good community.
Will you help with town projects:I'm not a very good builder, but I'd be more than willing to help out with things like mining out giant areas or something of that sort.
What can you give to us, as a community: Potions, Chainmail, Tracks, raiding support and help defending the town
What towns have you been in? Eclipse, Light Forge
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Eclipse Died, Light Forge kinda went inactive and was boring.
Tell us about yourself: I like Halo.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Gunmoney321
Time zone: Eastern Standard
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): 54 Ranger, Need to get 60 :p, 26 Ninja, 48 Bard I think. 40 Merchant.
How long have you been on HC: Since the start of dragongarde.
Why do you want to join: Pvp, just seems like a good idea right now.
Will you help with town projects: Of Course
What can you give to us, as a community: Good Pvp.
What towns have you been in? Eclipse. Bout it.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): After Poor Couchy Was banned, it went dead. So we all left.
Tell us about yourself: Im pretty.
Referrals:
Accepted.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Mrchucklez
Age: 14( I read the age requirement, but I thought I'd try anyway
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): 55 ranger, 60 druid, 54 wizard, 25 thief, 55 alchemist
How long have you been on HC: Since end of December 2011
Why do you want to join: Been looking for a town for a while and oblivion looks like a nice city with a good community.
Will you help with town projects:I'm not a very good builder, but I'd be more than willing to help out with things like mining out giant areas or something of that sort.
What can you give to us, as a community: Potions, Chainmail, Tracks, raiding support and help defending the town
What towns have you been in? Eclipse, Light Forge
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Eclipse Died, Light Forge kinda went inactive and was boring.
Tell us about yourself: I like Halo.
Accepted.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Finally went down and finished @Farroes ' original LO arena. It's finally done.
wuB9i.png

All of you better be practicing pvp there now D:<

IGN:kingslayer42
Age:14 but im one of the more mature 14 year olds . Please read the rest of the application before deciding.
Time zone: (GMT -08:00) Pacific time (US & Canada).
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior.
How long have you been on HC: 2 day's.
Why do you want to join:I would like protection, a few friends, and to go on adventures. :D
Will you help with town projects: To the best of my capabilitie's.
What can you give to us, as a community: A new friend and a good listener.
What towns have you been in? None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: Im a avid gamer. I play a multitude of games like RPG's MMO, shooters, puzzles, and even dungeon crawlers. I also play soccer.
Referrals: Pie260

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:kingslayer42
Age:14 but im one of the more mature 14 year olds . Please read the rest of the application before deciding.
Time zone: (GMT -08:00) Pacific time (US & Canada).
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior.
How long have you been on HC: 2 day's.
Why do you want to join:I would like protection, a few friends, and to go on adventures. :D
Will you help with town projects: To the best of my capabilitie's.
What can you give to us, as a community: A new friend and a good listener.
What towns have you been in? None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: Im a avid gamer. I play a multitude of games like RPG's MMO, shooters, puzzles, and even dungeon crawlers. I also play soccer.
Referrals: Pie260
Accepted. See me in game.