• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Oblivion [79] [Neutral] - Recruiting

IGN: llcyanidell

Time zone: Pacific time zone

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): healer/crafter

How long have you been on HC: To be honest, I have just recently joined HeroCraft, almost a week now, but I did get a decent amount of time in. I heard you accepted new players so I am applying now.

Why do you want to join: I was wondering what else I could do on this server and I'm hoping that joining a town will give me some more options. It also helped that the person I talked to in the /ch re kindly told me of this town.

Will you help with town projects: Yes, I would help out in town projects, more so when I have spare time.

What can you give to us, as a community: I believe that I am good at building, so I think I could build town structures or something of that sort. I also do decently in pvp but as a healer I think I would rather support.

What towns have you been in? Well, as I stated I just recently joined so this would be my first.

Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I agree to all town rules

Tell us about yourself: I am an age 14 male in California, I like to play games with my friends which lead to minecraft and a lot of other games. I also love to listen to music, as well as play it. Whenever I can I also play sports, my favorite being tennis and swimming.

Referrals: None

Reverrenge

Stone
Application
IGN: Reverrenge

Time zone: Pacific Time Zone

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter

How long have you been on HC: I've only joined about last Saturday.

Why do you want to join: You can have jobs and earn money in towns and this one seems very decent. In addition, this town already has plenty of people to chat and do things with.

Will you help with town projects: Yes, of course I will. I see it as a opportunity to know others on this server better.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help with redstone contraptions and building fancy........ buildings using stairs and different colored woods.

What towns have you been in? I haven't been in any town since I only started.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I do.

Tell us about yourself: I live in Arizona and I hate insects, especially mosquitos. I love twinkies and I enjoy tennis. I wish I lived next to the ocean and I play the violin. I also love horror movies when I get the chance to watch them.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Reverrenge

Time zone: Pacific Time Zone

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter

How long have you been on HC: I've only joined about last Saturday.

Why do you want to join: You can have jobs and earn money in towns and this one seems very decent. In addition, this town already has plenty of people to chat and do things with.

Will you help with town projects: Yes, of course I will. I see it as a opportunity to know others on this server better.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help with redstone contraptions and building fancy........ buildings using stairs and different colored woods.

What towns have you been in? I haven't been in any town since I only started.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I do.

Tell us about yourself: I live in Arizona and I hate insects, especially mosquitos. I love twinkies and I enjoy tennis. I wish I lived next to the ocean and I play the violin. I also love horror movies when I get the chance to watch them.

I think we can accept you. Welcome!

IGN: llcyanidell

Time zone: Pacific time zone

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): healer/crafter

How long have you been on HC: To be honest, I have just recently joined HeroCraft, almost a week now, but I did get a decent amount of time in. I heard you accepted new players so I am applying now.

Why do you want to join: I was wondering what else I could do on this server and I'm hoping that joining a town will give me some more options. It also helped that the person I talked to in the /ch re kindly told me of this town.

Will you help with town projects: Yes, I would help out in town projects, more so when I have spare time.

What can you give to us, as a community: I believe that I am good at building, so I think I could build town structures or something of that sort. I also do decently in pvp but as a healer I think I would rather support.

What towns have you been in? Well, as I stated I just recently joined so this would be my first.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I agree to all town rules

Tell us about yourself: I am an age 14 male in California, I like to play games with my friends which lead to minecraft and a lot of other games. I also love to listen to music, as well as play it. Whenever I can I also play sports, my favorite being tennis and swimming.

I think we can accept you. You seem pretty mature. Welcome!

latenthart

Wood
IGN: latenthart

Time Zone: EST

Classes: (Currently 51 Ranger), 28 Dragoon, 24 Bard. I couldn't make up my mind until Ranger :p

How long have you been on HC?: 1 year i believe

Why do you want to join?: I would like to join simply because I'm a friendly person and I enjoy the company of others. I've kinda been a roamer for a while and this town looks pretty cool and I like to see what i can offer it :)

Will you help with town projects?: If I am online and not really busy of course :D

What can you give to us as a community?: I can give my friendly attitude, and help the town prosper in anyway that i can :)

What town's have you been in?: Gallifrey

Why did you leave them?: They were still in the process of building and were not quite ready for townies so i didn't feel very safe.

Do you understand and agree to all the town rules?: Yes, yes i do :)

Tell us about yourself: I am a 16 year old girl who loves minecraft, and loves herocraft even more! I am all around friendly but i love PvP ;D I think i am a decent Ranger but I definitely need practice :p

Referrals: leftovers5, RJKoubaka

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: latenthart

Time Zone: EST

Classes: (Currently 51 Ranger), 28 Dragoon, 24 Bard. I couldn't make up my mind until Ranger :p

How long have you been on HC?: 1 year i believe

Why do you want to join?: I would like to join simply because I'm a friendly person and I enjoy the company of others. I've kinda been a roamer for a while and this town looks pretty cool and I like to see what i can offer it :)

Will you help with town projects?: If I am online and not really busy of course :D

What can you give to us as a community?: I can give my friendly attitude, and help the town prosper in anyway that i can :)

What town's have you been in?: Gallifrey

Why did you leave them?: They were still in the process of building and were not quite ready for townies so i didn't feel very safe.

Do you understand and agree to all the town rules?: Yes, yes i do :)

Tell us about yourself: I am a 16 year old girl who loves minecraft, and loves herocraft even more! I am all around friendly but i love PvP ;D I think i am a decent Ranger but I definitely need practice :p

Referrals: leftovers5, RJKoubaka
Accepted! Welcome.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Taxes paid 6/25.

CITY UPDATE:
Currently, I have enough combined wealth (/money as well as in gold) to purchase city. However, I want to wait until we go 2kc over that amount so we have enough money to pay taxes for awhile/have a safety pot to dwell in.

Ninjavlad62

Glowing Redstone
IGN:Ninjavlad62

Time zone: Eastern Time Zone

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):I have master all the Un-specialized classes. I have also mastered Dragoon and Samurai. I have also been Ranger,Disciple, Wizard, and Geomancer. I am now going for level 60 Dragoon.I am also a level 31 enchanter, 32 alchemist, and 30 merchant

How long have you been on HC: I have been in Herocraft for 5 months.

Why do you want to join: I want to join oblivian because my old town treats me with dis-respect, my stuff always gets stolen, bad security and no one helps with town chores. I feel that Oblivion will be the opposite of that and will be awesome.

Will you help with town projects: Yes, i enjoy building and i even built the rail systems to Hero gates in my old towns

What can you give to us, as a community:Well i will help fight for Oblivion and i can go any classes you desire.

What towns have you been in? I have been in Gallifrey and Riseagainst
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left Gallifrey cause my friend convinced me to join Rise Against, but i left RA because treats me with dis-respect, my stuff always gets stolen, bad security and no one helps with town chores. As i said before

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i understand the rules and i am happy with them.

Tell us about yourself: My name is Vladimir in real life. I do lacrosse, soccer and football. For lacrosse i play goalie, for soccer i play offense, and for football i play wide resever. I am also born October 14, 1998. I live in New York.

Referrals:Leftovers5

PS: I know It say you have to be 15 to join this town but i just wanna say i am not immature and I do follow the rules.

Thank you for your time
-Ninjavlad62

MrFly007

Portal
Hi, uh i am leaving my old town and I was just curious if you guys would accept me. I am 14 and very close to 15 as it says in the rules. I have some friends in this town and was just wondering if i had a chance with this town. Thank you!

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
Hi, uh i am leaving my old town and I was just curious if you guys would accept me. I am 14 and very close to 15 as it says in the rules. I have some friends in this town and was just wondering if i had a chance with this town. Thank you!
The age requirement is aimed at players who are not seriously committed to the town and are not mature enough to follow/understand the rules. If you show that you are loyal and mature the age requirement is not a problem.

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
The age requirement is aimed at players who are not seriously committed to the town and are not mature enough to follow/understand the rules. If you show that you are loyal and mature the age requirement is not a problem.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah, in the past people have gone past the age requirement by writing outstanding apps. It's not really a question of age, just a question of maturity. I hope you consider to continue to apply!

IGN: ArchStello

Time zone: CST (GMT -5:00)

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Level 44 close to 45 Dragoon, Level 6 Smith. Mastered Caster and Warrior.

How long have you been on HC: Since October or November 2011.

Why do you want to join: I would like to join Oblivion for it's community. The town seems well built. It also seems socially stable. It's infrastructure also sounds well built.

Will you help with town projects: Yes, any type of project. I'm fond of building and redstone. I'm well versed in vanilla Minecraft redstone gadgets and trinkets.

What can you give to us, as a community: I'm pretty fun to be around, no one ever takes me seriously though, even when I try. So I don't try. I like goofing around a lot. I can be serious if the time is right, or when told to.

What towns have you been in?:Sanctum, The Enclave

Why did you leave them (if applicable):Sanctum went inactive, so did Enclave. Enclave was my friend's town but they all quit.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I understand and agree to them

Tell us about yourself: I'm Vietnamese, currently attending Texas U.T. I just finished my Junior year of college, and after next year I'm going as a graduate to Georgia Tech or CalTech. English is my second language after Vietnamese. I've been told I have no accents, but I think I do. I live with my girlfriend in Austin, Texas. Minecraft has always been interesting to me because of it's sandbox gameplay. I also play other steam games.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: ArchStello

Time zone: CST (GMT -5:00)

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Level 44 close to 45 Dragoon, Level 6 Smith. Mastered Caster and Warrior.

How long have you been on HC: Since October or November 2011.

Why do you want to join: I would like to join Oblivion for it's community. The town seems well built. It also seems socially stable. It's infrastructure also sounds well built.

Will you help with town projects: Yes, any type of project. I'm fond of building and redstone. I'm well versed in vanilla Minecraft redstone gadgets and trinkets.

What can you give to us, as a community: I'm pretty fun to be around, no one ever takes me seriously though, even when I try. So I don't try. I like goofing around a lot. I can be serious if the time is right, or when told to.

What towns have you been in?:Sanctum, The Enclave

Why did you leave them (if applicable):Sanctum went inactive, so did Enclave. Enclave was my friend's town but they all quit.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I understand and agree to them

Tell us about yourself: I'm Vietnamese, currently attending Texas U.T. I just finished my Junior year of college, and after next year I'm going as a graduate to Georgia Tech or CalTech. English is my second language after Vietnamese. I've been told I have no accents, but I think I do. I live with my girlfriend in Austin, Texas. Minecraft has always been interesting to me because of it's sandbox gameplay. I also play other steam games.

Great app. I think it's fair to say that I can accept you. See me in game to get set up.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:Ninjavlad62

Time zone: Eastern Time Zone

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):I have master all the Un-specialized classes. I have also mastered Dragoon and Samurai. I have also been Ranger,Disciple, Wizard, and Geomancer. I am now going for level 60 Dragoon.I am also a level 31 enchanter, 32 alchemist, and 30 merchant

How long have you been on HC: I have been in Herocraft for 5 months.

Why do you want to join: I want to join oblivian because my old town treats me with dis-respect, my stuff always gets stolen, bad security and no one helps with town chores. I feel that Oblivion will be the opposite of that and will be awesome.

Will you help with town projects: Yes, i enjoy building and i even built the rail systems to Hero gates in my old towns

What can you give to us, as a community:Well i will help fight for Oblivion and i can go any classes you desire.

What towns have you been in? I have been in Gallifrey and Riseagainst
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left Gallifrey cause my friend convinced me to join Rise Against, but i left RA because treats me with dis-respect, my stuff always gets stolen, bad security and no one helps with town chores. As i said before

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i understand the rules and i am happy with them.

Tell us about yourself: My name is Vladimir in real life. I do lacrosse, soccer and football. For lacrosse i play goalie, for soccer i play offense, and for football i play wide resever. I am also born October 14, 1998. I live in New York.

Referrals:Leftovers5

PS: I know It say you have to be 15 to join this town but i just wanna say i am not immature and I do follow the rules.

Thank you for your time
-Ninjavlad62
Sorry, I guess we went over this in game, but for formality's sake, I think you're denied.