• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Oblivion [79] [Neutral] - Recruiting

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
We basically can get city regions, but I want to be at least 2kc over so we can pay for the increase taxes :(

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: MultiHeartGold
Time zone: Eastern European Summer Time (GMT +2)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Thief/Crafter (I also have Ranger on level 27, but I re-specialized to Thief)
How long have you been on HC: June 6 was my first day in HC, I believe. So I have been in HC for 8 days.
Why do you want to join: The town looks quite amazing, especially the building looks just perfect. I waI nt to be a part of this good town, and possibly help on making it better. I might even learn new by being part of the town for some time.
Will you help with town projects: I can't promise anything, but maybe I can try to help in the town projects when I have time and if I can.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can try to help the town, and defend it if its being raided. I can also help the the other people who are part of the town and fight against people who are being evil.
What towns have you been in? I have been in a hamlet called Canterlot.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): There was a person I didn't like very much, and some people there didnt seem to like me, so I decided to leave it.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I do understand and agree to the town rules.
Tell us about yourself: As I said, I am 13 years old. I live in a northern country "Finland". I can usually use my brain and think about things. I have been playing Minecraft for over 1 year, but I bought it just few days before applying to Herocraft. I like playing games and thats where my real life money usually goes. In Herocraft, Im usually very active player, but sometimes I get a little bored and do other things. I usually have a low amount of coins, because Im not good at saving money. I like winning, but I have never won a PVP fight in Herocraft. I don't lag at all in Minecraft, as in Herocraft I usually have 60-80 fps. I don't like using Texture Packs and Im quite lazy. I also like listening to Radio while playing on laptop.
Referrals: None.
Decided to accept your app despite your age, given the work you put into to it, as well as you've seemed mature in the past in game.

IGN:lucas12901290
Time zone:us
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):warrior
How long have you been on HC:i been on for a few days
Why do you want to join:i am not much of a loner i usally in a group and my friend PinpanXXI wants me to join your fraction
Will you help with town projects:i woudnt mind to if you just asked
What can you give to us, as a community: a great defender against raiders
What towns have you been in? none i am very new
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes i agree
Tell us about yourself:i am more of a group person i dont do thing alone most of times and i enjoy a good pvp fight i am into rpg alot
Referrals:none

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:lucas12901290
Time zone:us
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):warrior
How long have you been on HC:i been on for a few days
Why do you want to join:i am not much of a loner i usally in a group and my friend PinpanXXI wants me to join your fraction
Will you help with town projects:i woudnt mind to if you just asked
What can you give to us, as a community: a great defender against raiders
What towns have you been in? none i am very new
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes i agree
Tell us about yourself:i am more of a group person i dont do thing alone most of times and i enjoy a good pvp fight i am into rpg alot
Referrals:none

Accepted! see me ingame. however you're on my poop list for having so many numbers at the end of your name D:<

josh7554

Stone
IGN:josh7554
Time zone:pST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster lvl 24 and crafter lvl 4
How long have you been on HC: about 1 year
Why do you want to join: because I feel lonely being in no town
Will you help with town projects:Yes of course
What can you give to us, as a community: resources, money (if needed)
What towns have you been in? Dihara
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Dihara shut down and it doesn't look like it's going to operate ever agin so my loyalty lies to no one (At the moment)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm a good builder with lot's of PVP experience and I'm really good at being a caster
Referrals:
Thanks for reading, hope you accept me :) ~josh7554

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Dihara shut down and it doesn't look like it's going to operate ever agin so my loyalty lies to no one (At the moment)
Tell us about yourself: I'm a good builder with lot's of PVP experience and I'm really good at being a caster
Referrals:
Looks like a solid app to me. See me or @kevinlive in game to get you set up.

IGN: Hipposhatewater
Time zone: -8
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Dovahkiin
How long have you been on HC: awhile nao
Why do you want to join: Because the hamlettowncity looks kewl
Will you help with town projects: When possible
What can you give to us, as a community: Mah dayum sexeh looks and rapier wit ;D
What towns have you been in?
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yup
Tell us about yourself: I'm a manwhore who loves coffee, tea, and long unicycle rides along the beach with my harem.
Referrals: Me. You DO trust me, right?

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Hipposhatewater
Time zone: -8
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Dovahkiin
How long have you been on HC: awhile nao
Why do you want to join: Because the hamlettowncity looks kewl
Will you help with town projects: When possible
What can you give to us, as a community: Mah dayum sexeh looks and rapier wit ;D
What towns have you been in?
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yup
Tell us about yourself: I'm a manwhore who loves coffee, tea, and long unicycle rides along the beach with my harem.
Referrals: Me. You DO trust me, right?
Wait a sec.. Did you leave Oblivion? I thought you were just inactive =S

JB567

Dirt
Application
IGN: JB567
Time zone: GMT +11
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): rogue
How long have you been on HC: 3 days
Why do you want to join: because i'm a hard core TES fan
Will you help with town projects: yes
What can you give to us, as a community: help on projects and redstone
What towns have you been in? none
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
Tell us about yourself: Im a high school student studying computing. :D
Referrals: none

shaygejr

Wood
IGN: shaygejr
Time zone: Eastern US
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Crafter, low levels.
How long have you been on HC: a couple weeks.
Why do you want to join: Want a town to build in, have fun. Was in Akahi and went on vacation, got booted (apparently)
Will you help with town projects: Sure
What can you give to us, as a community: Old man patience and perspective; like to build stuff; redstone mechanicals and rail are fun.
What towns have you been in? Akahi
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Haven't - they left me.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course.
Tell us about yourself: Been playing MC since Beta 0.8 and want to build stuff in a community. I'm a programmer by trade and love building.
Referrals: None

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: shaygejr
Time zone: Eastern US
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Crafter, low levels.
How long have you been on HC: a couple weeks.
Why do you want to join: Want a town to build in, have fun. Was in Akahi and went on vacation, got booted (apparently)
Will you help with town projects: Sure
What can you give to us, as a community: Old man patience and perspective; like to build stuff; redstone mechanicals and rail are fun.
What towns have you been in? Akahi
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Haven't - they left me.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course.
Tell us about yourself: Been playing MC since Beta 0.8 and want to build stuff in a community. I'm a programmer by trade and love building.
Referrals: None
Accepted! @leftovers5 and @councilmembers can set you up in-game.

Also guys, I'm on a small vecation atm, I'll be back in 3-4 days :)
I'll use the crappy hotel network to check on the forum tho(like twice a day).

RJKoubaka

Wood
Application
IGN: RJKoubaka
Time zone: US Central
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue Crafter
How long have you been on HC: Only 2 Days. I realize it hasn't been a week, but Leftovers5 suggested I give the application a whirl anyway. I am willing to wait until I fulfill the requirement of a week.
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I'm looking for a town to play with that likes to have a driving economy and design and have lots of projects, while at the same time not afraid to get their hands dirty in PvP if need be. From the looks of it, Oblivion is it.
Will you help with town projects: Of course! I love building/designing things. It's one huge reason why I play minecraft.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can offer you my ideas as a builder, my time as a worker, my problem solving skills, as well as help in PvP, defense, strategy, and pretty much whatever is asked of me.
What towns have you been in? None
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I do.
Tell us about yourself: I am going to college to get my B.A. in Psychology with an minor in Philosophy, and I plan to continue to law school next year. I love computers and programming and I do some programming of my own in my free time. Besides computers and games, I love to walk in the woods. It relaxes me. I also love soccer, and I'm enjoying the Euro Cup that is going on now.
Referrals:

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: RJKoubaka
Time zone: US Central
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue Crafter
How long have you been on HC: Only 2 Days. I realize it hasn't been a week, but Leftovers5 suggested I give the application a whirl anyway. I am willing to wait until I fulfill the requirement of a week.
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I'm looking for a town to play with that likes to have a driving economy and design and have lots of projects, while at the same time not afraid to get their hands dirty in PvP if need be. From the looks of it, Oblivion is it.
Will you help with town projects: Of course! I love building/designing things. It's one huge reason why I play minecraft.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can offer you my ideas as a builder, my time as a worker, my problem solving skills, as well as help in PvP, defense, strategy, and pretty much whatever is asked of me.
What towns have you been in? None
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I do.
Tell us about yourself: I am going to college to get my B.A. in Psychology with an minor in Philosophy, and I plan to continue to law school next year. I love computers and programming and I do some programming of my own in my free time. Besides computers and games, I love to walk in the woods. It relaxes me. I also love soccer, and I'm enjoying the Euro Cup that is going on now.
Referrals:
I've accepted you because of your awesome app. Welcome!

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Referrals:
Arent you invalid and realmatt(both are previous cits of obl who have been kicked) friends?
@leftovers5 @kevinlive