• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Oblivion [79] [Neutral] - Recruiting

pinpanxxi

TNT
By the way ,did they rollback the grief and put back all the stuff back that was stolen in oblivion?

pinpanxxi

TNT
Because no one gave me a straight answer of what happened ,plus i'm bored today and have been replying here to kill time :/

And why won't they roll it back?

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I hope Region Abuse gets taken more seriously. Those who exploit it are just like "Oh I'll steal from this town and hide the items/give it to someone then get a 3 day ban/1 week ban. Then I'll go make an appeal saying 'Oh it was my friends account' or 'That was my brother, he hacked my account'." ._.

pinpanxxi

TNT
Gosh this is becoming a boring week for minecraft since herocraft has been down :I

I wonder if Team Avolition can sneak in their server and grief them for this.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
I hope Region Abuse gets taken more seriously. Those who exploit it are just like "Oh I'll steal from this town and hide the items/give it to someone then get a 3 day ban/1 week ban. Then I'll go make an appeal saying 'Oh it was my friends account' or 'That was my brother, he hacked my account'." ._.
Isnt letting a friend/brother on account worse than region abuse? Also, put that on your appeal and it sure wont get accepted.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Because it's impossible to rollback items from chests.
Admins can do it manually though. I remember Canterlot was griefed to pieces and when they rollbacked it all, Brutal block logged my griefed LWC and then manually spawned in the items missing (except my precious Fortune pick)

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Admins can do it manually though. I remember Canterlot was griefed to pieces and when they rollbacked it all, Brutal block logged my griefed LWC and then manually spawned in the items missing (except my precious Fortune pick)
Yes, in very special occasions. They will never manually rollback a whole town(town's chests).