• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Oblivion [79] [Neutral] - Recruiting

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
Wtf so regions may now be abused with impunity. And this guy gets away with mountains of loot, for no punishment

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
Bingy posted while I was still writing, but this still pisses me off, imo offenders should be forced to return illegally stolen items. If he can keep k's worth of loot, a week-long ban or whatever is sort of worth it.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Bingy posted while I was still writing, but this still pisses me off, imo offenders should be forced to return illegally stolen items. If he can keep k's worth of loot, a week-long ban or whatever is sort of worth it.
I lost 6 months worth of items.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Did Bingy raid Oblivion using region permissions?
No, a noob named UlduarDriver let sirdemonic/Pernix in and opened every single chest for them and they dumped every chest from every house, and they're not getting punished.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Lucky for me, they apparently didnt realize to check furnaces. Or then they just didnt feel like taking the 18 gold ingots I forgot in my furnace yesterday.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey guys Im gonna leave the town. thanks for the short stay I had a good time but I'm gonna stick solo and switch between sides here and there.
Btw whatever i left in my plot first come first serve ;)
bai! :D

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey guys Im gonna leave the town. thanks for the short stay I had a good time but I'm gonna stick solo and switch between sides here and there.
BABY COME BACK!!!!!

You'll still be my buddy rriiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhht!?

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Alright, whatever floats your boat bingy. the people that did this to obl won't hear the end of me. and yes, i'm in frenchie land atm

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
sorry if i randomly rate things while i'm scrolling, impossiblr to write on this ipod