• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
Great to see so many new members!

Now that we have city, its time to turn towards the next great task: creating the first kingdom of bastion!
Eldry has already listed the materials we need, but we also need to raise 25k. Everyone will need to pitch in a little bit for this. Donate money to any manager online, NOT to the town bank.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Saw your new profile picture reminded me of this picture I had Jonsoon

3KigWYN.jpg

Gustcloak

Coal
Ye :/ Saw you online, problem is I don't have any of the channel passwords anymore so I cant speak in the LO channels :p Can try to stay on longer another day ;)

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
We are now an official kingdom! I added everyone to the new regions. If I missed anyone, just pester any online mayor

tysanio

Gold
IGN | tysanio
Age | 21
Location and Time Zone | Canada gmt -5
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 years
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | ---
Combat Level/Spec | 7 rogue
Crafting Level/Spec | 3 crafter
Previous Towns | --
Why did you leave (if applicable) | --
Why do you want to join Braavos | I got friend in your town and its cool to play with!
Why would Braavos want you | Because I'm friendly, I like playing in groups rather than being on my own. I like to PVP too.
Tell us about yourself | Im 21 yrs i do some program i'm in DEP in TS i like computer
Referrals | Shanok576 tit_jean

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | tysanio
Age | 21
Location and Time Zone | Canada gmt -5
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 years
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | ---
Combat Level/Spec | 7 rogue
Crafting Level/Spec | 3 crafter
Previous Towns | --
Why did you leave (if applicable) | --
Why do you want to join Braavos | I got friend in your town and its cool to play with!
Why would Braavos want you | Because I'm friendly, I like playing in groups rather than being on my own. I like to PVP too.
Tell us about yourself | Im 21 yrs i do some program i'm in DEP in TS i like computer
Referrals | Shanok576 tit_jean

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.
Accepted. Find myself or another manager in game to get set up

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
My life. It's cluttered and busy. PC gaming actively is on a halt for now, Could get on hopefully this weekend to just spawn shit for you.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | hilltim1
Age |25
Location and Time Zone |Illinois - Central
How long have you been whitelisted | Early into the last map.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Combat Level/Spec | 16 Dragoon
Crafting Level/Spec | 40 Alch
Previous Towns | None this map.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | I noticed the great accomplishment of the Legion of Oblivion and gained interest in joining one of it's towns. So far I have been living inactively in my personal region since the start of the map and am looking for something to help me regain my interest in the game/map.
Why would Braavos want you | I enjoy all aspects of this game; mining, building, pvp, and so on. My helpful nature and willingness to learn should prove to be useful assets to Braavos.
Tell us about yourself | My name is Tim and as I said before, I am 25 years old. I served 5 years active duty Marine Corps and have been out since 2010. I was pursuing a degree in computer information systems before my resume was snatched up by a great company where I now work full time as en engineer for a printing sciences company working with lasers and ink.
Referrals | No referrals, but some names look familiar in this list.

Thanks for reading! Look forward to any and all feedback.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | hilltim1
Age |25
Location and Time Zone |Illinois - Central
How long have you been whitelisted | Early into the last map.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Combat Level/Spec | 16 Dragoon
Crafting Level/Spec | 40 Alch
Previous Towns | None this map.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | I noticed the great accomplishment of the Legion of Oblivion and gained interest in joining one of it's towns. So far I have been living inactively in my personal region since the start of the map and am looking for something to help me regain my interest in the game/map.
Why would Braavos want you | I enjoy all aspects of this game; mining, building, pvp, and so on. My helpful nature and willingness to learn should prove to be useful assets to Braavos.
Tell us about yourself | My name is Tim and as I said before, I am 25 years old. I served 5 years active duty Marine Corps and have been out since 2010. I was pursuing a degree in computer information systems before my resume was snatched up by a great company where I now work full time as en engineer for a printing sciences company working with lasers and ink.
Referrals | No referrals, but some names look familiar in this list.

Thanks for reading! Look forward to any and all feedback.
Hi Tim, again sorry I had to leave right when you were asking about the town. Your app had been accepted. Fid myself or another manager in game to get set up.
Unfortunately I am at work right now, but if no other mangers are online, bug a high ranking LO member and they can add you to the kingdom region.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
No problem at all, glad to be accepted. I'll keep checking in to see if I can't catch someone online to help me out.

IGN | Rollingstonekid
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | Nevada / Pacific
How long have you been whitelisted | About a week
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/rollingstonekids-application-2.32908/#post-286887
Combat Level/Spec | Level 8 Warrior, but I'm more than willing to switch to the various basic classes depending on the need
Crafting Level/Spec | Level 3 Crafter, and look to be Smith when I master Crafter
Previous Towns | None yet
Why did you leave (if applicable) | ???
Why do you want to join Braavos | I've been browsing the applications, and I've been looking for a place to suit my fancy. I've been looking for a big place that's trustworthy, has a kind community, isn't hated by the entire server, and isn't constantly being raided
Why would Braavos want you | I have a lot to offer, from helping build towns, to assisting in raids/group pvp, to helping level up with others. I'm not a narcissistic douche, and I don't see myself as having a bad-side, and don't usually screw things up or get in people's way.
Tell us about yourself | I've played Minecraft for about a year and half so far, and been jumping from server to server. The adventure hasn't been all that enticing, so I've ended up playing many PC games including LoL and GW2. At this point, I've been juggling school and fun, and I've been looking for places like Herocraft for some change. In real life, I prefer to just be with a small group of friends, and I'm easily irritated by things like Stupidity and Vulgar
Referrals | Lightningcape-- We're buddies that met on a past Heroes server :)

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Rollingstonekid
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | Nevada / Pacific
How long have you been whitelisted | About a week
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/rollingstonekids-application-2.32908/#post-286887
Combat Level/Spec | Level 8 Warrior, but I'm more than willing to switch to the various basic classes depending on the need
Crafting Level/Spec | Level 3 Crafter, and look to be Smith when I master Crafter
Previous Towns | None yet
Why did you leave (if applicable) | ???
Why do you want to join Braavos | I've been browsing the applications, and I've been looking for a place to suit my fancy. I've been looking for a big place that's trustworthy, has a kind community, isn't hated by the entire server, and isn't constantly being raided
Why would Braavos want you | I have a lot to offer, from helping build towns, to assisting in raids/group pvp, to helping level up with others. I'm not a narcissistic douche, and I don't see myself as having a bad-side, and don't usually screw things up or get in people's way.
Tell us about yourself | I've played Minecraft for about a year and half so far, and been jumping from server to server. The adventure hasn't been all that enticing, so I've ended up playing many PC games including LoL and GW2. At this point, I've been juggling school and fun, and I've been looking for places like Herocraft for some change. In real life, I prefer to just be with a small group of friends, and I'm easily irritated by things like Stupidity and Vulgar
Referrals | Lightningcape-- We're buddies that met on a past Heroes server :)
Accepted. Find myself or another manager in game to be set up.[DOUBLEPOST=1362335207,1362266824][/DOUBLEPOST]To anyone who doesn't already know, I am going out of town today, returning late Wednesday.

IGN | XxXExileXxX
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Texas, USA Central
How long have you been whitelisted | Going on 2 weeks
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main...-application-for-whitelist.32893/#post-286811
Combat Level/Spec | 10/Rogue
Crafting Level/Spec |10/ Crafter
Previous Towns |None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos |I was told it was a great town that I could begin in.
Why would Braavos want you |I learn and adapt quickly and can/have built many impressive structures in the past. When the need arises, I can raise arms in defense of the city and I intend on contributing greatly for many months to come should I be accepted.
Tell us about yourself |I'm new to Herocraft, but I have played on several servers prior, when in combat I prefer range/bows to swords or axes which is why I aim to further specialize as a Ranger. I mainly play weekends but always meet quotas when required. To sum it up, you can trust me to do what is needed.
Referrals |Dsawemd

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | XxXExileXxX
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Texas, USA Central
How long have you been whitelisted | Going on 2 weeks
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main...-application-for-whitelist.32893/#post-286811
Combat Level/Spec | 10/Rogue
Crafting Level/Spec |10/ Crafter
Previous Towns |None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos |I was told it was a great town that I could begin in.
Why would Braavos want you |I learn and adapt quickly and can/have built many impressive structures in the past. When the need arises, I can raise arms in defense of the city and I intend on contributing greatly for many months to come should I be accepted.
Tell us about yourself |I'm new to Herocraft, but I have played on several servers prior, when in combat I prefer range/bows to swords or axes which is why I aim to further specialize as a Ranger. I mainly play weekends but always meet quotas when required. To sum it up, you can trust me to do what is needed.
Referrals |Dsawemd
Accepted, welcome to Braavos!
I am currently out of town so please find another manager in game to get set up.