• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] (KoM) Malkier (31) [Evil]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Chaze007 and Cyounai - Accepted. I love seeing applications that give me some info about who the player is that's applying to the town and I love it when applicants are committed to the cause. Welcome to the town. Get with myself, Rumblestikk, KiwiGuy_NZ, Cellardoor333 or TheHuntedPie to get set up. ^.^

Darkwerty

Legacy Supporter 8
For this hole week im not gonna raid/pvp because apperently im anoying/screaming stuff in teamfights when its not needed... im just a newb..

MrFly007

Portal
For this hole week im not gonna raid/pvp because apperently im anoying/screaming stuff in teamfights when its not needed... im just a newb..
But..but.....but....................but We love you dark, when its light outside were all like, Oh dark we need you, WE NEED YOU

Xathonn

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? : My IGN is Xathonn
  2. How long have you played HC? : Well I've only been playing for 1 day so far but I will be playing more often
  3. How old are you? : 13 turning 14 in 1 week
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? : It seems really cool I like the "Evilness" of it
  5. Other Towns you were part of? : None
  6. What class are you? : I am a Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? : I'm planning to be a Mason and Ninja
  8. How often are you active in game? : I play minecraft every day and I think I will be playing HC everyday too
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? : Well I guess if its not with IRL money :p
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? : Yes, Both
  11. Have you read our rules? : Yes
  12. How do you donate to the town? : Give a council member items and they see if they need them
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. : You pick a raid target for 2500 points and No tax 1 month for 1000 points

norgoshi

Dirt
What is your IGN: norgoshi.
How long have you been playing HC: 8days.
Are you white-listed: Yes.
How old are you: 18 (19 on the 29 of nov).
Why do you want to join Ayleth: I know i would fit in this town, It's what i have been looking for.
Other Towns you were part of: N/A.
What class are you: Necro LV 20.
Future spec plans: I am a LV25 Smith and a LV20 Necro
How often are you active in game: All day, i have school on Mo and We.
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week: Yes i am fine with that.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone: Yes i have TS3 and a mic.
Have you read our rules: Yes.

What is your IGN: Caveman88411.
How long have you been playing HC: 5days.
How old are you: 24.
Why do you want to join Ayleth: to be around people and and its what ive been looking on HC.
Other Towns you were part of: N/A.​
What class are you:Warrior.
Future spec plans: going to be a smaurai and merchant.
How often are you active in game: i play all the time except for wednesday and friday until 5pm then im on.
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week: Yes i am fine with that.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone: Yes i have TS3 and a mic.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8

We want our members to be both white-listed and at least a week or two old. This way, we're completely certain that our new recruits are dedicated to the server and won't bail when the tides of war wash upon our doorsteps.

Nor and Cave, Wait another 3-5 days and I'll gladly get you both set up. Xath, you've got about another week to survive if you wish to join us.

therealcat

Wood
What is your IGN: therealcat
How long have you been playing HC: About 2 weeks now.
How old are you: 17
Why do you want to join Malkier: Because i want a town that raids and also has many members to help. Also i like how its a evil town and enemies everyone
Other Towns you were part of: No i have not bbeen in any other towns.
What class are you: Rogue 12.
Future spec plans: Right now crafter 12. Planning to be a ninja.
How often are you active in game: I can be for 4-8 hours, maybe 2 or more.
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week: Yes I can deal with some tax.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone: Yes I have TS but i have no mic.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
What is your IGN: therealcat
How long have you been playing HC: About 2 weeks now.
How old are you: 17
Why do you want to join Malkier: Because i want a town that raids and also has many members to help. Also i like how its a evil town and enemies everyone
Other Towns you were part of: No i have not bbeen in any other towns.
What class are you: Rogue 12.
Future spec plans: Right now crafter 12. Planning to be a ninja.
How often are you active in game: I can be for 4-8 hours, maybe 2 or more.
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week: Yes I can deal with some tax.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone: Yes I have TS but i have no mic.

I already accepted you when you first applied to Malkier. Get with myself, Rumble, Kiwi, Hunted, or Cellar to get set up in the town.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm leaving the town gonna go solo for a while instead ty for the good times and hospitality :). Rumblestikk can you also take me off capital guard thanks.
Well Ciao.

armyman228

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey, sorry for not being on the past couple of days, I was called in to work. Today was the first day this weekend that I have had time to press the power button on my laptop between getting home at 5am and passing out lol. I'm exhausted, so I'll have to postpone my login 'till tomorrow. Nighty ni...

.^

xXRaZ3RNiNjAXx- How long have you been on Herocraft Exactly? Who are your friends within the town?

Sorry about the very late reply, I have had assignments and exams and such, But to answer your questions the friend that are in the town are Armyman, Loukgoesburr and Lickster boy ( off the top of my head) and I have been on for a about 5 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.