• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] (KoM) Malkier (31) [Evil]

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sir_Firebus

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? firebus
  2. How long have you played HC? 10 months
  3. How old are you? 13 almost 14
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? Youguys are the most active town and have lots and lots of people and whenever I go there you kick my ass in pvp
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Raubtier (good people but never played)
  6. What class are you? mastered samurai and dragoon I am currently dragoon
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Wizard DK or Pally
  8. How often are you active in game? 5 hours or more everyday
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? sure
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I have a Mic I don't know how to setup teamspeak you would need to help me there.
  11. Have you read our rules? yes
  12. How do you donate to the town? contact a council member and hand them what you want
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. Raid party, Basement expansion.

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? Youguys are the most active town and have lots and lots of people and whenever I go there you kick my ass in pvp
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I have a Mic I don't know how to setup teamspeak you would need to help me there.
  12. How do you donate to the town? contact a council member and hand them what you want

I have no sway over apps here but this guy has caused us more grief (legal grief, anyway) than any two people on the server combined. To let him in the town now would be....insulting.

/2cents

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
I have no sway over apps here but this guy has caused us more grief (legal grief, anyway) than any two people on the server combined. To let him in the town now would be....insulting.

/2cents
I personally see no problem with him joining. He has caused some issues but that was just because he was searching for pvp and we were close and active. You can't really hate on someone for wanting to get some good pvp in. As far as I know he hasn't insulted us or been a particularly "bad" raider.

S

Sir_Firebus

Wouldn't you want me in your town if I have caused you grief the grief would stop.

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
Wouldn't you want me in your town if I have caused you grief the grief would stop.

That would remain to be seen, honestly.

Given the timing of your app and your history with our town I don't think some questions about your motives are entirely out of line.

But like I said, I'm just a concerned citizen here and not someone who can say yes/no to your app.

therealcat

Wood
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? therealcat
  2. How long have you played HC? A week
  3. How old are you? 17
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I want town that is evil and that should PVP at anymeans as long as does not hurt membrs of the town.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None yet.
  6. What class are you? Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Rogue Ninja
  8. How often are you active in game? Almost always
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes I am.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? No I do not.
  11. Have you read our rules? I hav.
  12. How do you donate to the town? Give a counil member the items and if the counl member says they need it they will add points and note it.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. Choosing a raid target and Basement

ya i know. i just figured i would join up here since she suggested it.

LOL. now i get it wow cant beleave i missed that. wow thats some funny stuff, man i must be blind if i did not see it

App. edited sorry

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8

/2cents
Are you kidding?! To let him in the town and watch him troll the OTHER towns would be highly amusing ^.^
I agree with Diffuse but I'm not sure about the consensus.

Sir_Firebus - Let me check and see what Rumblestikk wants to do :p

Also - Crimsonlich Took you enough times :p Accepted
JacobBurkey - Accepted! Welcome to the town!

Both of you two - Get with myself, Rumblestikk, KiwiGuy_NZ, Cellardoor333, or TheHuntedPie to get set up in the town :)

therealcat - Get Teamspeak AT LEAST if you want to join our town. We're not going to force you to get a Mic, but having TS helps us warn people/commence meetings and discussions without having to type everything out.

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
Are you kidding?! To let him in the town and watch him troll the OTHER towns would be highly amusing ^.^
I agree with Diffuse but I'm not sure about the consensus.

Sir_Firebus - Let me check and see what Rumblestikk wants to do :p

I understand your point of view on this. Two more things to consider before Rumble makes the deciding vote:

Last night, after having already put his app in here he was in O chat (or maybe Elite chat--can't remember) saying something along the lines of "So many towns out there, which one do I join?". So how committed is a guy that puts an app in for our town but openly expresses questions about which town he wants to join?

Also, last night after having already put his app in he was raiding us....again. I mean, the guy can't even have the common courtesy not to raid us while we're considering his application to join us?!

You guys know I'm a "character" kind of guy. To me, character matters and your actions show your character. What I see with this guy I don't like.

-Fav-

MrFly007

Portal
Icahn vouch for firebus to get accepted, I hear he is a very active member and is quiet good at pvp, I'd say we can take all the help we can get

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Hmm... Well, before any decision is made I believe we will have a "sit-down" with Firebus and with our town Vets and Council Members (both as a group and alone/without firebus/other townies). I know some of the townies may find this awesome while others (like yourself and possibly Darkwerty and Stealx2000) are not going to be accepting of this at all.

When I was applying to towns when I wanted to join one (and even when I was in one) I was kinda flip-floppy because I didn't know much about the townies or what I was doing, thus I didn't want to "put all my eggs in one basket" so-to-speak. Many of the players who apply here individually (as in not because they have friends in the town) will often place 1-2 other apps in other towns.
Because of this, I don't see why him talking about wanting to join a town poses a problem of commitment. Though he's a persistent PVP'er, I've not heard much bad about him (unlike many of the other "PVP'ers" of whom we've had harass us in the past) in the area regarding his character and who he is as a fellow player.

The raiding part though... Sir_Firebus - If you are serious about joining the town, I would refrain from harassing our townies while we sort this out. Message me or Rumble when you're online and we'll discuss a few things exclusively before any sort-of group discussion. :)

Yeah, I've *edited* this damn thing like 4 times now. I'm sleepy. :p

MrFly007

Portal
I agree, I was not aware that he raided us while his app was pending so it doesn't show much confidence or loyalty, but I don't know, it's not my decision to make, up to the boss :3 although I would enjoy having him in Malkier.

If Firebus does not have any ulterior motives then ill vouch for him because he is active and good at pvp and a nice addition to the town. but favith also has a point. Due to the timing of the app and constant harrassment after he submitted the app make me kinda suspicious of his motives but its up to rumble.[DOUBLEPOST=1352397701,1352397653][/DOUBLEPOST]oh ya. we be first ppl to get City! HUZZAH

Chaze007

TNT
RECRUITMENT APPLICATION
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? - Chaze007
  2. How long have you played HC? - I've played a while on the last map, and am new to this one.
  3. How old are you? - eighteen, nineteen in April.
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? - The people inside have a fair reputation, that and it has unique systems that are interesting, like the donations.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? - Altum, last map.
  6. What class are you? - Rogue planning to spec Ranger. Will change if needed.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? - See above, Profession, I'm quite unsure, maybe merchant.
  8. How often are you active in game? - I just started playing again, so probably daily.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? - Of course.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? - I do, and a donor channel.
  11. Have you read our rules? - Of course.
  12. How do you donate to the town? - Give an item to a council member
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. - Basements and Raids! ~

I know it's not required, but I kind of feel the need to add an about section. Heh. I am new to the map yes, but familiar with the server. Generally whatever town I seek out and join first, I am committed to. Last game I joined Altum new to Herocraft, then I branched out a town of my own under Altum. Pretty easy to get along with, and a person with common sense. I'm reasonable and active daily, for nearly half a day, as my work and school require me to be online most of the time anyway. In my spare time I enjoy League of Legends, but I've been playing that for so long that I've gotten bored, and that's when I came to the new map. I'm familiar with a few mods/admins, being a designer, and some might recognize me as second place winner for the HC topic contest. :S I hope this isn't awkward or anything.

Cyounai

Gold
RECRUITMENT APPLICATION
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?
    Cyounai
  2. How long have you played HC?
    I joined on March 28th, 2012 so... 7 months -^^-
  3. How old are you?
    I am 28 years old -^^-
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier?
    Well my old faction was Altum and when the big crash of Herocraft came, I didn't find any of them that played anymore... so Chaze told me about this faction and I decided to come along with him. -^^-
  5. Other Towns you were part of?
    Altum was the only town I was a part of. stayed with them even.
  6. What class are you?
    Caster! *holds cooked chicken and shoots fireballs out of it's butt!*
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?
    well since I love fire i was hoping to maybe go for Pyromancer. <3
  8. How often are you active in game?
    Well I was on daily but I had a big hospitalizing that happendd and I dissapeared a week after the crash of herocraft. I just got back so I hope to be active again. -^^-
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)?
    Yes i do!
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?
    Yes and Yes!
  11. Have you read our rules?
    Yes!
  12. How do you donate to the town?
    umm... *ponders* offering items to the council and if they need it, we get points...?
  13. Name 2 donation rewards.
    umm... i know one was a free inner plot and another was a basement...? they were expensive but i'm shooting for that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.