• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] (KoM) Malkier (31) [Evil]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardboardking

Legacy Supporter 9

RECRUITMENT APPLICATION
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Cardboardking
  2. How long have you played HC? 1 month
  3. How old are you? 15 years
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? It is boring to play herocraft alone and i want to go in town with my friend gorre
  5. Other Towns you were part of? none town
  6. What class are you? i am level 15 healer and level 10 crafter( yes i know this is low but i will make it bigger
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? i am hesitating about disciple and bloodmage, but from crafter whatever you need!
  8. How often are you active in game? 2-3 hours from MON-FRI, but at weekend i am even more active
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes i am
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Of course
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes and i agree with them
  12. How do you donate to the town? I dont know but i will find out
  13. Name 2 donation rewards.
    400 points - i dont need to pay taxes for 1 week
    1000 points - i dont need to pay taxes for 1 month

IzzyL33T

Wood
What is your IGN (case sensitive)? IzzyL33T
How long have you played HC? Two Days, got whitelisted last year though.
How old are you? 15
Why do you want to join Malkier? I was treated kindly by TheHuntedPie. He told me to apply so I went ahead and made this. Hopefully I get in unlike the two other towns that failed to respond.
Other Towns you were part of? None, no response from other two I applied for (took it as a no)
What class are you? Warrior
Future spec plans (class and profession)? Uncertain at this point, most likely something in the caster path and Crafter
How often are you active in game? As much as I can be, weekend most definitely but weekdays are a maybe depending on the workload at the time
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Sure.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I can listen on teamspeak, but I currently do not have a mic.
Have you read our rules? Yes
How do you donate to the town? you take the things you wish to donate and hand them to a council member.
Name 2 donation rewards. Basement, and House repick

lordachoo

Coder
Reposting ... Hope this isn't an issue.

RECRUITMENT APPLICATION
What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Lordachoo
How long have you played HC? 2 Weeks
How old are you? 27
Why do you want to join Malkier? Safety..wait that sounds bad..I need hugs?!
Other Towns you were part of? None
What class are you? Warrior
Future spec plans (class and profession)? Dreadknight, Crafter/Miner
How often are you active in game? Daily..
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
Have you read our rules? Yes
How do you donate to the town? Take things to a council member..
Name 2 donation rewards: No tax 1 week, no tax 1 month

sw1n3

Coal
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? sw1n3
  2. How long have you played HC? A long time, pretty sure 4 or 5 months.
  3. How old are you? 15
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I love to raid and I think I can be useful with my heals.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Canterlot, Belegost.
  6. What class are you? Mystic,Farmer.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I enjoy healing classes, so any healer specs.
  8. How often are you active in game? 2+ hours weekdays, 7+ hours weekends.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes.
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes.
  12. How do you donate to the town? Give items to council members.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. Choose raid target, Free inner plot.

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? darkstar242
  2. How long have you played HC? 1 year
  3. How old are you? 15
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I want a town that is evil so i can raid more.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? belegost, canterlot
  6. What class are you? dreadknight 34, smith 25
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? mostly warrior specs and maybe caster
  8. How often are you active in game? 6 hours a day
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? no problem
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yes
  11. Have you read our rules? yup
  12. How do you donate to the town? give it to a town council
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. raid target, no taxes

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Perlmutter
  2. How long have you played HC? Spinning Cake
  3. How old are you? Spinning Cake
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? Spinning Cake
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Spinning Cake
  6. What class are you? Spinning Cake
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Spinning Cake
  8. How often are you active in game? Spinning Cake
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Spinning Cake
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Spinning Cake
  11. Have you read our rules? Spinning Cake
  12. How do you donate to the town? Spinning Cake
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. Spinning Cake

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Perlmutter
  2. How long have you played HC? Spinning Cake
  3. How old are you? Spinning Cake
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? Spinning Cake
  5. Other Towns you were part of?Spinning Cake
  6. What class are you?Spinning Cake
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?Spinning Cake
  8. How often are you active in game?Spinning Cake
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)?Spinning Cake
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?Spinning Cake
  11. Have you read our rules?Spinning Cake
  12. How do you donate to the town?Spinning Cake
  13. Name 2 donation rewards.Spinning Cake

Accepted.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
darkstar242 & sw1n3 - Accepted! ^.^ Get with myself, Rumblestikk, KiwiGuy, TheHuntedPie, or Danda to get set up within the town. :)

A quick question though - Any particular reason as to why you guys left Belegost?

Also, you're friends (tactical_sam, armyman228, Loukgo3sburr, and anyone else who may want to come with you) are more than welcome to apply and join us if they want.

I saw that you were declined by Camelot as they were worried about a large group over-crowding the town. We're almost at City size and so we have plenty of room for everyone ^.^

armyman228

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? armyman228
  2. How long have you played HC? Since about 4 months prior to the DDOS, and wipe, of the server.
  3. How old are you? 20
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? My brother, Sw1n3, and friend, Darkstar242, recently left my current town of Belegost. I only joined the town because I find it no fun to play any game without people I know, and it is better to play with people you know IRL. Also, I know Licksterboy and Lord_Veron from another server, B4U.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Canterlot, before the wipe, and Belegost (have not left yet, currently in the process of removing my valuables out of the town. Will leave today.)
  6. What class are you? Healer/Crafter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Looking at Bloodmage, as for spec I can be whatever is needed but I am looking at either enchanter or going miner since I mine when I am bored.
  8. How often are you active in game? 1+ hrs weekdays, 3+ hrs weekends (Depends on my work schedule)
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? No problem
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I do
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes
  12. How do you donate to the town? Give items you wish to donate to council members and they decide if the town needs the items.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. Pick a raid target, or a basement for your house/plot
  14. Additional Info. I currently have 2 jobs, one at a party rental company and the other at a catering company. Obviously, this limits my play time,. However, I work on call which means that I do not work every day. Often times i will go a week and a half without work and will be able to be on more often. When I do work though, I do not know my schedule until the day before I am supposed to work. I will do my best to let you know ahead of time when I will not be on for an extended period of time and will do my best to pay taxes in advance should I get accepted.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? armyman228
  2. How long have you played HC? Since about 4 months prior to the DDOS, and wipe, of the server.
  3. How old are you? 20
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? My brother, Sw1n3, and friend, Darkstar242, recently left my current town of Belegost. I only joined the town because I find it no fun to play any game without people I know, and it is better to play with people you know IRL. Also, I know Licksterboy and Lord_Veron from another server, B4U another server of whom is so unimportant in comparison to Herocraft, it need not ever be mentioned.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Canterlot, before the wipe, and Belegost (have not left yet, currently in the process of removing my valuables out of the town. Will leave today.)
  6. What class are you? Healer/Crafter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Looking at Bloodmage, as for spec I can be whatever is needed but I am looking at either enchanter or going miner since I mine when I am bored.
  8. How often are you active in game? 1+ hrs weekdays, 3+ hrs weekends (Depends on my work schedule)
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? No problem
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I do
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes
  12. How do you donate to the town? Give items you wish to donate to council members and they decide if the town needs the items.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. Pick a raid target, or a basement for your house/plot
  14. Additional Info. I currently have 2 jobs, one at a party rental company and the other at a catering company. Obviously, this limits my play time,. However, I work on call which means that I do not work every day. Often times i will go a week and a half without work and will be able to be on more often. When I do work though, I do not know my schedule until the day before I am supposed to work. I will do my best to let you know ahead of time when I will not be on for an extended period of time and will do my best to pay taxes in advance should I get accepted.

Looks good. Accepted. Get with myself or any of the other council members to get set up. Also, if possible, can we get together in TS soon? I have a few questions to ask you :)

msgigi still plays hc?
:O

I'm still pretty active. Not as active as I was about a week ago but still here. :)

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Looks good. Accepted. Get with myself or any of the other council members to get set up. Also, if possible, can we get together in TS soon? I have a few questions to ask you :)

I'm still pretty active. Not as active as I was about a week ago but still here. :)

Nice profile picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.