• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] (KoM) Malkier (31) [Evil]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
The last time I tried to tour the place live, they didn't like it :) They will tickle you with flint and steel so watch out!

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
You said that Eclipse has an alliance with Malkier's citizens, in particular Aburido and Jbird. You mentioned it when I was on last night.
It's a personal alliance with jbird cause he's a old eclipse friend. Lol I never said malkier in general.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
It's a personal alliance with jbird cause he's a old eclipse friend. Lol I never said malkier in general.
I'll try and take exact words into consideration from now on, but you gotta communicate better Nuke... When you said it, that's how it came across.

DubGNubz

Stone
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? DubGNubz
  2. How long have you played HC? Around 2-3 months
  3. How old are you? I'm 15
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I'd like to join Malkier because I love pvp, I like killing, slaying making people rage. I'd also like to join because Darkwerty is now in it :)
  5. Other Towns you were part of?
  6. What class are you? Warrior Crafter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Dragoon/Dreadknight for profession I'm unsure.
  8. How often are you active in game? I can be active atleast 2 hours a day, on weekends obviously longer. :) Homework is a bitch. Nuff said.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes, I'm okay with it.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Teamspeak no, microphone yes!
  11. Have you read our rules? Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.