• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

OHI123

Glowing Redstone
@J3susfreak I see you managed to find my secret room, did ya? haha... As I said before I will be inactive for quite sometime, if I ever comeback. I understand that tis is what happens and I'm okay with that. I suppose this is some kind of goodbye, so goodbye everyone! :) I had fun...

Austin LP

Wood
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)?getcrazy​
2: How long have you played MC? HC?minecraft about a year herocraft 2 weeks​
3: How old are you?19​
4: Why do you want to join Halvalor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?)i heard about in ch re and was interested i can contribute by helping out citzensaround town i am always loyal to the town i live in and will stay beside them in good and bad I think you should accept me because of my always happy attitude im never made and im very forgiving most of all i love to hang out with everyone around me​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft?one of my friends in hc is huipie and kingbob1 we go hunting and ming together quite a bit​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans?caster and i plan to become a wizard​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required)yep and i may be extra most of the time because i feel like im a boss and im better than the requirment​
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?yes i did i vote from time to time​
9: Have you read our rules?yes​

Toadnzack

Gold
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)?getcrazy​
2: How long have you played MC? HC?minecraft about a year herocraft 2 weeks​
3: How old are you?19​
4: Why do you want to join Halvalor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?)i heard about in ch re and was interested i can contribute by helping out citzensaround town i am always loyal to the town i live in and will stay beside them in good and bad I think you should accept me because of my always happy attitude im never made and im very forgiving most of all i love to hang out with everyone around me​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft?one of my friends in hc is huipie and kingbob1 we go hunting and ming together quite a bit​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans?caster and i plan to become a wizard​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required)yep and i may be extra most of the time because i feel like im a boss and im better than the requirment​
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?yes i did i vote from time to time​
9: Have you read our rules?yes​

Welcome to Halvalor, Getcrazy!

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
a few things....

1. I think he might be the first person to put a special something in his app, which shows he read the rules and I appreciate that
2. Another wizard means more portals!!!!
3. ch/re is aparently working, keep it up Zaspar!!!!!

Welcome to Halvalor Getcrazy, you will love it here, and please let us know if you have any questions about Herocraft, your class, or need anything to help get you started, I can speak on behalf of mdperk2, sadikyo and myself that we will help you out as much as we can.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
We've finished digging the outside of the wall all the way to below the level of the mine, this means..... that every single way into town is closed up. The wall goes to the top of the map, and is "dragoon proof" and there is a glass covered moat all the way to the bottom.

I would be VERY surprised if we are not the safest city on the server now.

Jackrox256

Obsidian
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Jackrox256​
2: How long have you played MC? HC?​
I have played minecraft since early Alpha, and I have player Herocraft for a little over a month​
3: How old are you?​
15​
4: Why do you want to join Halvalor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?)​
I wish to join Halvalor so I have a place to call my home and that has a creative feel to it. I love to look at other people's creations and usually get ideas from them. I heard about you from this forum, I have been looking for a town as of late that has a good community feel to it. I don't think you should accept me I am merely asking it.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft?​
I am afraid I do not no anyone in your guild, but it is always nice to make some new friends.​
Although I used to be a member of OceanSide but I left. Although I am still on good terms with the SpicyCheez, at least I hope I am...:oops:
6: What class are you? Future spec plans?​
I am a level 45 caster, I am planing on Wizard for a spec.​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required)​
Yes, it seems fairly reasonable to me. Not like I have anything else to spend my money on :p
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?​
Yes, I do.​
9: Have you read our rules?​
Yes, thoroughly.​

Hey Jackrox256! Very good application, welcome to Halvalor! Join our chat (/ch hal) and we can get you a plot, cheap lwc, and show you around if someone hasn't already.

In other news, we now have a very efficient mob farm that is MUCH faster exp than mining if you're a specced combat class. You get to it from a lift in the center of town with the other farm lifts. Hope all of Hal has been appreciating our architect's hard work; we are now pretty much 100% secure as long as we only go outside of Hal through the lwc doors and we shut them behind us. Our architects, officers, and SiC do a lot of behind the scenes stuff that make Hal a great town.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
its more of a big empty space that intersects smile chunks.. and the lighting needs tweaked.
so its dark and part of its too bright... etc... all for the holy slimes..

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I love pally cause I see 4 enders and think, can I fight them all at same time?
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!!

T8ihj.png

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
For those of you that don't know.

A compromise has been reached on the slime farm vs mob farm.

The town mine lift has been moved to town center...

It takes you to a room that has 2 doors. One door leads to a silme farm, dont remove the torches. The other leads to a mob farm, that should be nice and dark.

Outside of the city, I'm going to be expanding the mob farm GREATLY.... but the glass walls down there will stay up to protect the town. I'll outline the area that is going to made into a big room so it should be apparent to anybody that wants to help what areas to dig in.

More info to come.