• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft%20Halloween%20Mini-Poster.png

HAPPY HALOWEEEEEEN!!!

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Amgroma made it. I noticed it right away. I use it for irony.

<3 my siggy

EDIT: why isn't my siggy appearing on this post?

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
MD - that Halloween pictures is AMAZING! I absolutely love it hehe.

Also, OHI - I don't know about the others - but as far as I'm concerned you're always welcome here. I say we keep him a place here until further notice. I will pay his taxes if I need to.

Happy Halloween!

1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)?Chapterlost​
2: How long have you played MC? HC?about 1 day​
3: How old are you?13​
4: Why do you want to join Halvalor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?)my friend piptendo and i want to hang out in the same town, i am a good builder (with ideas),i am piptendo's friend and ive noticed hes poplar​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? piptendo​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans?i am currently lvl 8 caster and plan to go caster craftsmen to open many possibilitys for my skill and usages for otherd​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required)sadly yes i am well 7x6 is 42 so i guess its not to bad of a price​
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?yes i did​

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
reggiewatson17's Hal application, If you accept I'll be 777 times happier than you can imagine

1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? reggiewatson17​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? MC 6mo HC 2 weeks​
3: How old are you? 16​
4: Why do you want to join Halvalor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) I want to join a town in general, for several reasons, to protect my stuff, to feel part of a community, to build relationships with others that can help me, and whom I can help, and to contribute to town projects and be part of something larger than what I could accomplish myself.​
However, I want to join Hal specifically for other reasons, as compared to any other town on the server.​
I was walking through the wilderness one day looking for dogs, and on the horizon I see this giant wall. I walked closer to it and saw all these pretty buildings and the place looked very organized and well decorated. While checking out this town, I noticed that a commotion was starting within these glass walls. Players were gathering and watching me as I watched their town. I suppose that this was their preparing for the defense of their town. I love the idea that a group of members care so much about their town they would do that, I want to be part of that kind of group!​
Now why should Hal pick me, as compared to any other player on this server.​
I've been told I'm very personable, and try to treat others with respect. I love to build great structures, that are not all wood planks and cobble, but serve to impress and inspire others to do the same. Check out this link of an example structure I created. http://imgur.com/RLSTP
Also I've read the whole forums and feel like I'd be a good fit with you guys, you obviously care allot about this city and I'd really like to be a part of it.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? I know several people in game from _____ town, such as ___, ___ and ____. As for friends, my friend ____ plays on this server and turned me on to it. They are a member of _____ town.​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? Currently I'm a level 9 Rogue, planning on specializing in Ranger so that I can help track people, but also it just sounds like a fun class.​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) I am, however in addition to the taxes I'll be contributing my time, to help with town related projects as needed, and wish to be a valued member of Hal!​
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? I do, and vote every day, this makes the taxes not a problem at all.​
9: Have you read our rules? Yes, I have read and will fully comply with the rules.​

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
see above example application.... also, leaders let me know if you would accept this person (they are fake btw)

What I did, was to try and create the "perfect app" took me all of 10 minutes time, even if all this is BS, the fact that somebody would go to that length to be a member shows something of their competence in general. The whole copying another persons app and replacing their answers with your own just doesn't cut it.

I want more members, but we don't just need to look for something "bad" about a player or an app, we need to look for what is good, and generally how much trouble they went to to become a member, as well as the sense that they are somewhat educated.

Also, if somebody's name pops up on mcbans.com I really don't care about the reason, they are forever tarnished in my eyes. That may not be fair, but it is the truth. Hal has survived and will survive without some random 12 year old lazy person. I want to see applications that make me think

"wow, this person sounds cools, I hope they join so we can have them!!!!"

Toadnzack

Gold
reggiewatson17's Hal application, If you accept I'll be 777 times happier than you can imagine

1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? reggiewatson17​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? MC 6mo HC 2 weeks​
3: How old are you? 16​
4: Why do you want to join Halvalor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) I want to join a town in general, for several reasons, to protect my stuff, to feel part of a community, to build relationships with others that can help me, and whom I can help, and to contribute to town projects and be part of something larger than what I could accomplish myself.​
However, I want to join Hal specifically for other reasons, as compared to any other town on the server.​
I was walking through the wilderness one day looking for dogs, and on the horizon I see this giant wall. I walked closer to it and saw all these pretty buildings and the place looked very organized and well decorated. While checking out this town, I noticed that a commotion was starting within these glass walls. Players were gathering and watching me as I watched their town. I suppose that this was their preparing for the defense of their town. I love the idea that a group of members care so much about their town they would do that, I want to be part of that kind of group!​
Now why should Hal pick me, as compared to any other player on this server.​
I've been told I'm very personable, and try to treat others with respect. I love to build great structures, that are not all wood planks and cobble, but serve to impress and inspire others to do the same. Check out this link of an example structure I created. http://imgur.com/RLSTP
Also I've read the whole forums and feel like I'd be a good fit with you guys, you obviously care allot about this city and I'd really like to be a part of it.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? I know several people in game from _____ town, such as ___, ___ and ____. As for friends, my friend ____ plays on this server and turned me on to it. They are a member of _____ town.​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? Currently I'm a level 9 Rogue, planning on specializing in Ranger so that I can help track people, but also it just sounds like a fun class.​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) I am, however in addition to the taxes I'll be contributing my time, to help with town related projects as needed, and wish to be a valued member of Hal!​
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? I do, and vote every day, this makes the taxes not a problem at all.​
9: Have you read our rules? Yes, I have read and will fully comply with the rules.​

Funny thing is I'd accept this person but be VERY watchful of them.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
because they seem like an evil genius hahahah, who knows what they are crafting in the background