• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Child Region Question

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6
I know they are not supported with the township plug-in at the moment. However, I am wondering if they will be added before towns are released. The problem with not having them basically boils down to a matter of security. Having ONE region is going to force towns to put all of their members on their region which gives them free reign to anything in town. And since the LWC restrictions (which are a good thing!) towns will be forced to make vaults with an access point to maybe a lwc door or lift or whatever, and not lock their chests. I am sure you know where I am going with this, anyone on the region can just dig to all those chests and rob a town or player blind.

Not freaking out, just wondering if they will be set up before everything is released, I hope so =[

Also, I appreciate ALL of the hard work you all have put into this, it's been a second job if not more for a long time and thank you for making the sacrifice so we can all have fun on here.