• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Chestshop bug

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Created a Chestshop last night at the coords -353, +15. Logged on this morning to find a stack of diamonds missing, but no c was received.

When I tried to click the sign to open the chest nothing happened. When I destroyed the sign I received no coin back. When I replaced the sign it took 50c from me again, but the chest will still not open when I click the sign so I am hesitant to leave anything in the Chestshop.

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
is this what your shops look like?

[empty]
[ 1 ]
[B 8: 3 S]
[diamond]

thats how it should look like on the sign. the first line you leave empty and will then be placed with your name on it when done correctly

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Apparently I am a moron and forgot to put B infront of my sale price.

Regardless, the Chestshop took 50c when I entered in

[Empty]
8c
Diamond

and did not return 40c when destroyed. I was also prompted with "[Shop] Shop successfully created - 50.00 Coins". Even though it was really a user error, the plugin is still bugged in that way and I don't feel as stupid now since it gave me a false confirmation.

Thankfully I was able to save one shop and only lose 96 diamonds :(