• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion chest collectors for engineers or masons

Does anyone think this is useful?

• yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Archestro

Legacy Supporter 6
Craftbook has an interesting IC, chest collector, I think would be a good addition to the game with no real draw back.

They could be setup for :
- a way for smiths to securely collect items to be repaired.
-physical donation collections
-possible trade applications

It would help alleviate issues that arise when players just can't get online at the same time.

It would have to be used in conjunction with lwc or other security measures so it would already have a cost to make it useful.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Craftbook has an interesting IC; chest collector. I think would be a good addition to the game with no real draw back.

It would help alleviate issues that arise when players just can't get online at the same time.

It would have to be used in conjunction with lwc or other security measures so it would already have a cost to make it useful.
Well said

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Craftbook has an interesting IC, chest collector, I think would be a good addition to the game with no real draw back.

While it would be cool, hoppers will be added soon , so it would probably be easier to just use those, especially considering the lag issues we had with other ICs