• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Chest and inventory bug.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
Today and yesterday while on Herocraft, it seems that my chest has mysteriously deleted all the items in it. Thus making me lose almost 500c in items. @Danda checked my chest and said I only had logs on this chest even though I have not been online when the items disappeared. Also I also logged on today with no items in my inventory even though I logged out earlier with full armor, weapons and food. Can someone please look into this since losing my times for no reason isn't the best thing in the world.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
Nobody. I logged on at the same exact spot I logged out, which was halfway across the map.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Today and yesterday while on Herocraft, it seems that my chest has mysteriously deleted all the items in it. Thus making me lose almost 500c in items. @Danda checked my chest and said I only had logs on this chest even though I have not been online when the items disappeared. Also I also logged on today with no items in my inventory even though I logged out earlier with full armor, weapons and food. Can someone please look into this since losing my times for no reason isn't the best thing in the world.
There could have been a slight rollback a few days ago, the data center forcefully rebooted the machine - which means items could have been lost. I suppose this happened.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Yeah, we havent had a rollback in a while but since this shut down wasn't "safe" - it could have caused weird issues like this - but it shouldnt happen again.