• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Cheaper respeccing

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
Tbh I think that the higher your tier is the cheaper it should be to respec but making it only 10-20s each tier, I know it could be pay 2 win but I hate spending 250s respeccing and I do respec quite a bit

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
I actually really like this, I don't believe in p2w and I don't want herocraft to be like that. But I do believe there should be some minor benefits to being a donor.

I mean look at LWCs, if you're a donor you can get up to 6 free and up to 300s cheaper.

Maybe like this?

Non donor: 250s
Tier 1: 240s
Tier 2: 230s
Tier 3: 220s
Tier 4: 210s
Tier 5: 200s
Tier 6: 190s
Tier 7: 180s
Tier 8: 170s
Tier 9: 150s

So 10s cheaper per level until 9 then it's 20s cheaper.

I don't see this being p2w just another benefit for donating so much.

Last edited:

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
To me, this sounds like a pretty cool idea. If I ever get to play minecraft again in my life, I wanted to switch between both pyro and bard constantly. I don't see this concept as terribly op p2w since most people (Me included) get tier three and stop. This would be, by Random_Name's suggestion, 30 off. That's nice, but without being overpowered.

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
I actually really like this, I don't believe in p2w and I don't want herocraft to be like that. But I do believe there should be some minor benefits to being a donor.

I mean look at LWCs, if you're a donor you can get up to 6 free and up to 275s cheaper.

Maybe like this?

Thanks, I appreciate that!
@Kainzo
What do you think??

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Lwc's are an alternative to placing dirt on your chests, saves you 2.5 seconds of time. Receiving cheeper lwc's from donations shouldn't be compared to respecing in my opinion.

I've spent around 2k on respecs and probably another 1.5k on stat resets. I still feel the price is fair, what else are you going to spend money on? The most expensive thing I buy is a fortune pick for 30s.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Lwc's are an alternative to placing dirt on your chests, saves you 2.5 seconds of time. Receiving cheeper lwc's from donations shouldn't be compared to respecing in my opinion.

I've spent around 2k on respecs and probably another 1.5k on stat resets. I still feel the price is fair, what else are you going to spend money on? The most expensive thing I buy is a fortune pick for 30s.
a fortune pick may be the most expensive thing you buy, but others do make bigger purchases and also many lwcs are used in the wilderness too

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5

Hoe hoe hoes, Prancers Antler, Staff of the Overseer, lots of things are more then 30s :p

ALSO I LOVE THIS IDEA

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I like this idea and I don't think it would be an OP donor power because it just saves them a little bit of souls, same as lwcs

Azzezima

Legacy Supporter 5
I love this idea!
I spent like 1k just for switching between classes... -.-
Hope it get's added!!!

-Azzezima-

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm loving how all the donors are saying yes. I personally would say yes, but it seems unfair somehow.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm loving how all the donors are saying yes. I personally would say yes, but it seems unfair somehow.
It is just as fair as cheaper lwcs.

edit* Now everyone can have a personal region so basicly one of the only reasons I donated is out da window so I say this would make many more people donate

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah it wouldn't definitely make more people donate, which isn't a bad thing.

Like @JupiterRome said, it's just as fair as cheaper LWCs, and you get up to 300s cheaper and 6 free. But since respeccing is only 250s and not 500s, I suggested 10s off each tier until 9 then 20s off, so total it only goes up to 100s off and none free. <^<^ More than fair!

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
this server isn't pay to win sry

I mean look at LWCs, if you're a donor you can get up to 6 free and up to 300s cheaper.

Maybe like this?