• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

character descriptions

the wolfe

Legacy Supporter 6
i feel its time we start to describing our characters lol this is gonna be a fun little activity
i'll go first
name: wolfeknight
race: Wurwolf (wolf-like people from ancient germanic tribes)
path:Rogue
likes: bacon, cupcakes and annoying the carp outta people, the moon.
dislikes: laser pointers, spiders, muffins, the number 7 and being trapped in houses
describition:5 foot 2, with grey fur and hair, skinny.
momentos: his mother's battle helm (although it doesn't fit) a moon pendant(which was also his mothers) and a bone bracelet made for him by his love.
eye color:hazel
backstory: always the runt of the litter with something to prove, with a pention of starting trouble with higher ups while in fight one day lost his eye due to a foul stroke by his opponent scared, bleeding and franticly trying to get away a mystical portal opened up beneath him sending him here upon which his enemy could not enter. thankful for his safety he begun to look around him finding this world was inhabited by people as many structures had been built. he began exploring and finding with each passing night creature he killed he grew stronger and learnt new things some say if your lucky you'll find him exploring.

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
lol ill bite

name: Captain Ruethian
race: tiefling (demon spawn)
dislikes: creepers, water, and angelics
description: 6' 2", red skin, long jet black hair, often wearing a magical black cloak with a gold brooch
Weapon of choice: 2 Fist Blades and throwing daggers also often uses inate fire magic
eye color: gold with black center
background:
Born among demons he was raised up in the legions of his mothers armies. However, he managed to escape the hells through the magic of a brother. His brother however did not survive the trip. Left alone in a strange world it took him many years to convince the natives that he was not as evil as others of his brood. He was eventually aloud to join the ranks of the Silver Armada, the military of the shiny city of Azulnar. He learned much in the armada and gained much attention. After climbing to the highest ranks of the armada he was given the opportunity to captain the God Breaker, a ship that soared the skies and could overshadow entire cities with its size. As the captain of the flagship of Azulnar's navy he gained much repect throughout the lands. 50 years after taking his place as Captain, civil war broke out in the lands of Azulnar. After many battles on land and in the skies he realized that this war could not be won. He gathered as many of the remaining loyalists as he could and set out to discover a new home. So now Ruethian and others who still follow him roam the skies in their Forsaken Armada.

the wolfe

Legacy Supporter 6
yes well i see victim's as a way to get into a story while this is your own story and character and well your own idea that you can reference back to when-ever you want its also very good for RP and boosts a healthy enviroment for creativity and such plus i love it when it when people take it seriously and come up with quite intresting backstories and describtions its better than reading almost any book i love this stuff and well you know what i hope this gets really far if it does it can make a community very well knit and close even if some factions may hate each other its actually really inspiring its brings a whole new shade to things adds color and depth heck you might actually catch me sometime in the server playing around on the tops of trees in the rain or perhaps howling at the moon lol and well your more than welcome come join me and who ever else who may be soaring through the clouds or mining their way through a old dwarven city or cleaving through the spines of the undead heck you know what write a story about your character it could be full of spelling errors or perhaps maybe thats the way your character talks keep it to yourself, share it to the world as long as you feel good about it and if you really work on it i promise you, you will feel good about it. ¯¯ω¯¯ (wolfeknight's seal of funny kitty stare of oath right there lol)