• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Change bladegrasp to it's old state

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
Why did bladegrasp get changed back to it's old state? It doens't even work properly and now berserker is unplayable due to that. Can it please get reverted so I feel like changing back to berserker ever in my herocraft life?

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Unplayable? Even with this skill broken it is a balanced class

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Beserker is doing alright right now, lets let the change sit for a bit. Most changes are being sidelined for items/adventure.

edit: I need to test with beserker's current implementation before I form a strong opinion, I'd love to fight and watch beserkers fight on test or HC, @Beserker Mains

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Beserker is doing alright right now, lets let the change sit for a bit. Most changes are being sidelined for items/adventure.

edit: I need to test with beserker's current implementation before I form a strong opinion, I'd love to fight and watch beserkers fight on test or HC, @Beserker Mains
What change? From what I can tell, Bladegrasp straight up doesn't work? It's like old samurai's bladegrasp, but it last 0 seconds. Losing an entire skill isn't something you just "let sit."

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
What change? From what I can tell, Bladegrasp straight up doesn't work? It's like old samurai's bladegrasp, but it last 0 seconds. Losing an entire skill isn't something you just "let sit."
It is if Kainzo wants us to sit on it...

I just checked all of Balance Forums, this does not seem to be a lower-staff generated change, nor a Suggestion driven change.

This means that you can bug report the skill lasting 0 seconds, or wait for an upper-staff response to this thread. GL!

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
It is if Kainzo wants us to sit on it...

I just checked all of Balance Forums, this does not seem to be a lower-staff generated change, nor a Suggestion driven change.

This means that you can bug report the skill lasting 0 seconds, or wait for an upper-staff response to this thread. GL!
I have already done so.